Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to discuss editing specifically related to house numbering (addresses): how to optimize locations, set stop-points, etc.

Destination for Lakeview Drive, Bethesda, MD, incorrect

Post by mesham
thanks for looking into this.

7420 Lakeview is at the end of the Lakeview Drive Parking Lot Road. Waze puts it on Lakeview Drive just past the Westlake Drive parking lot road.
It doesn't seem like much but it actually sends people to the wrong building.

I marked up a screenshot attached as JPG.
mesham

POSTER_ID:4155785

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Please take a look at the documentation for House Numbers, especially the part in the top "things to remember" section. There's a FAQ link you need to check out too.

I'd rather you learn about what may be going on than have someone just "fix" it for you.

After you check out the docs and FAQ, write back with any follow-on questions or clarification.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
OK. Cool. I took a look at the Update Request and it looks like Waze should route correctly, unless the address being selected from the app is coming from a different source.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by mesham
This is resolved. Sorry, I was having trouble with how to do it and was chatting with someone. I couldn't show a screen otherwise.
mesham
Send a message