CBenson wrote:I checked there for stacked URs and there aren't any underneath. I hadn't noticed the day difference between LMUR and URO, that might be the issue as I have noticed the issues tends to occur with URs near end of time limit I select.
I tend to scan my region first for URs with comments by me with no comments less than 32 days old, LMUR didn't show these two (which have comments from me) when I did that. When I then scanned again for URs that are over 256 days old with no comments less than 32 days old, they show (sometimes).
I think the difference in days is a red herring - having checked the source code in both scripts I see that LMUR is using an older version of the day calculation, so the difference between this and URO+ is expected.
Where stacked URs aren't the answer, then there are two further reasons why the comment count could differ between LMUR and WME.
1. LMUR never received the comment data back from the server - it would then list the UR as having 0 comments no matter how many it actually did have.
2. Comments have been added to the UR within WME after LMUR last refreshed its cache data for that UR - in this case LMUR could show a non-zero comment count, but the count would still be lower than that shown in WME.
Case 2 is addressed by the "remove cached blocks after" option - reducing this will then force LMUR to reload the data more often. Case 1 is something LMUR could detect by itself, and I'll do some work on that for the next release.