Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
DidierLmn
Send a message
Last edited by DidierLmn on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ditchi56
Jay91150 wrote:Is there any possibility in getting JNF updated to "fix" 'same endpoints drivable segments' in a similar fashion to how it fixes self-connecting loops, so that I can just hit one node of a 'same endpoints' with the 'qw' key combination and it'll automatically break the segment in question into two? Or is there another script/extension (for Chrome please :)) that will do that?

It'd save me a huge amount of time getting rid of thousands of these segments in my city, rather than drawing a road intersecting the segment and then deleting it.
What a good idea!

But it sounds like a job for a new script to me. If you try to use JNF, presumably having selected a node, how would it choose which of (at least) two roads to put the new node in?

Easier for you to select a segment, put the cursor at the point you want a new node, and type some magic key combination to trigger a new script. Unfortunately I haven't the foggiest idea how to write scripts, so someone else will have to step forward...
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
bgodette wrote:Updated and Chrome Webstorized.
Is this update available for Firefox?
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by DLLHell
This morning I started getting this message with the Chrome Extension (not the Tampermonkey Userscript):
WME Junction Node Fixer has failed to load due to API check: Waze.accelerators.events.listeners.disallowAllConnections
I'm not in the WME beta, just a standard user....did the WME beta (or parts of it) just get deployed to production and triggered this, I wonder.....
DLLHell
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by DLLHell
The WME Toolbox dev team closed a Toolbox bug that maybe (?) fixes this issue in Toolbox v1.6.9. I can't seem to get that version to test it against JNF, but hopefully when Toolbox v1.6.9 arrives it will resolve this JNF problem.
DLLHell
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
paulkok_my wrote:Works fine for me in Chrome.
Weird, I'm using Chrome here too. Tried reinstalling and still having the issue, Q shortcut just disallows all turns. It was working perfectly before the update.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
paulkok_my wrote:
DMZamora wrote:
paulkok_my wrote:Works fine for me in Chrome.
Weird, I'm using Chrome here too. Tried reinstalling and still having the issue, Q shortcut just disallows all turns. It was working perfectly before the update.
My current version is WME Junction Node Fixer 0.0.7.7 and it works on my Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m

Edit:
After update my Chrome to Version 29.0.1547.57 m also works fine the JNF
Nice, is there any .crx version of 0.0.7.7? Still on 0.0.7.6 here.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
paulkok_my wrote:
DMZamora wrote:
Nice, is there any .crx version of 0.0.7.7? Still on 0.0.7.6 here.
I got it from here
No joy, unfortunately. Last versions from both JNF and Chrome, not working yet.

Edit:
The culprit seems to be Waze Aerial Shifter 1.2.14. Disabling it got JNF working right away. Updating WAS to 1.2.15 (link) apparently fixed the issue.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message
Last edited by DMZamora on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by doctorkb
olestas wrote:Please remove fixing of U-Turns. Now as they are released, this function destroys them.
I'm of mixed thought towards this. Most segments shouldn't have a u-turn enabled.

I guess as long as Colours & Highlights continues to point them out, it doesn't matter much whether it's in this script or not...
doctorkb
Answers: 4
Send a message