[Script] Live Map UR Layer v2.24 (20160202)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] Live Map UR Layer v2.21 (20150317)

Postby Twister-UK » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:04 pm

bummerdude69 wrote:Have only worked back 4-5 thead pages so far, so pardon if been brought up before.

What is the yellow highlighting? Assuming it's areas that have been requested from server, but ...
What does the different tints of yellow mean?
Is it possible to have an option to remove the tint? Would look better for screen grabs.

Could we get an outline box of the area being scanned? Thought I saw that it only pulls down 1x1 degree box at a time, so would make covering a large area easier.

Yes, the yellow tint indicates areas for which LMUR has received data, and the different levels of tint indicate how fresh the data is - as the data ages, the tint level fades based on how old the data is relative to the "remove cached blocks after" setting. Currently the only way to remove the tint is to disable LMUR.

By outline box do you mean some sort of indication as to which areas have been queued up for data retrieval?
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby bummerdude69 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Have only worked back 4-5 thead pages so far, so pardon if been brought up before.

What is the yellow highlighting? Assuming it's areas that have been requested from server, but ...
What does the different tints of yellow mean?
Is it possible to have an option to remove the tint? Would look better for screen grabs.

Could we get an outline box of the area being scanned? Thought I saw that it only pulls down 1x1 degree box at a time, so would make covering a large area easier.
bummerdude69
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby Twister-UK » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:28 pm

2.21 adds age filtering for PURs...

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1948-livemap-ur-overlay
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... niefljookp
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] Live Map UR Layer v2.20 (20150302)

Postby Twister-UK » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:42 pm

PUR age-filtering is now in LMUR, I'll upload the new version when I get home this evening...
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:12 pm

ditchi56 wrote:A request: could a filter by age be added for Place Updates please?

I think it ought to be possible since the age of each place update requests appears when the cursor hovers over it. My reason for asking is that I prefer to concentrate on roads and let others deal with places, and this seems to work most of the time. But if there's a place update in my AM area which is more than a week or so old, I'll do it myself - if I can spot it.

Ideally I'd like the same for Map Problems, but I'm not sure the data is there to make that possible?

Ian

Yes, age-filtering of PURs can be added both here and in URO+ (your post also reminds me that I need to add the age in the URO+ popup too...).

As for map problems, the only age-related data here is how long ago the MP was solved, there's no corresponding data to say when it was generated. However I have a vague recollection that the colour of the MP marker corresponds to how long it's been present, in which case the corresponding severity filters would provide some degree of age-related filtering.
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby ditchi56 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:10 am

A request: could a filter by age be added for Place Updates please?

I think it ought to be possible since the age of each place update requests appears when the cursor hovers over it. My reason for asking is that I prefer to concentrate on roads and let others deal with places, and this seems to work most of the time. But if there's a place update in my AM area which is more than a week or so old, I'll do it myself - if I can spot it.

Ideally I'd like the same for Map Problems, but I'm not sure the data is there to make that possible?

Ian
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 pm

2.20 restores support for turn problems...

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1948-livemap-ur-overlay
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... niefljookp
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] Live Map UR Layer v2.2 (20131015)

Postby ditchi56 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:50 am

Twister-UK wrote:
ditchi56 wrote:Could you make the panel scrollable?

I know there is a line below "Show Turn Problems", but I don't seem to have any way of accessing it.

It should be scrollable if your browser window isn't tall enough to show the whole thing - what happens if you reduce the height of the window?

Interesting.
(Playing with the height of the window has no effect so far as I can see.)
However, the scroll bar is visible immediately after I click the little arrow to open the panel. It seems to disappear after a few seconds, but I can scroll if I am quick.
Clicking the little arrow twice, to close and reopen the panel, recreates the scroll bar for a few more seconds.
So it's weird, but can now do what I want.

If you want to investigate further (and it may well be a bug in my system rather than your script), I'm using Firefox v24.0 and Mac OS X v10.7.5. But don't bother unless you want to.
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby iainhouse » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:18 am

Twister-UK wrote:Cached data now expires after 300s unless it's refreshed by panning the map back over that area. Data in the central 3 degree x 3 degree region of the map is automatically refreshed every 30s. Unrefreshed data is slowly faded out to provide visual reference of its decay. Marker popups also show how old the cached data is.

Excellent work! That will be very useful. :D
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby ponzu » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 pm

You are absolutely correct. The URs can be filtered by my editable area. MPs cannot. Thanks!

(Maybe change the wording to "Show UR markers outside my editable area" and/or move it closer to the UR section?)
ponzu

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts