- UPD 'Too short segment': roundabouts are excluded
- ENABLED for Bulgaria #27 'City name on Railroad'
- ENABLED for Chile #59, #86 and #93
- UPD 'Exclude non-editable segments' option for nodes
- Spanish translations thanks to robindlc and
- Spanish set as a default for AR, BO, CL, CR, CO, CU,
DO, EC, GQ, GT, HN, MX, NI, PA, PE, PY, SV, UY, VE
- fixed map scan: not all of the segments were reported
- ISO date in report
- other minor fixes
BellHouse wrote:I don't quite understand what 2d) means.
Some checks have exceptions, for instance 'Lowercase street name (except country-specific words)'
gizmouf wrote:Here is another idea ... checking average speed on a segment
Sure, the average speed info is available. The problem is what do we do with those segments