Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by kazmuth
r4ndz wrote:Seeing this problem again this morning! Tried using Chrome, Firefox and Safari for Mac.

Street editing seems fine for me, though.
Adding landmarks are frozen as explained here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=92348
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Philippines Country Manager/ Global Champ / Coordinator
Join the Philippine Waze Users Facebook group

Post by lostsoul78
Anybody knows how to fix it, I mean using GPX file or if there are a new release that include this fix issue?

Thxs.!
lostsoul78
Send a message

Post by r4ndz
Seeing this problem again this morning! Tried using Chrome, Firefox and Safari for Mac.

Street editing seems fine for me, though.
r4ndz
Send a message

Post by RangeRoverHSE
Editable area meaning areas you've travelled to using Waze. You can see this on the WME by enabling editable areas and seeing the highlighted circles. These are the areas you can edit and add landmarks. May I suggest that you put landmarks that you use for easy reference, or those that you think will aid fellow wazers in finding an area and not any and all bldgs. Keep the name as short as possible without abbreviating them that it cannot be understood and not the whole name so as not to overwhelm the map. have fun!
RangeRoverHSE
Send a message

Post by SpeedDzel
Hello chirp,

adding Landmarks is not exclusive to any particular editing rank or group. They can only be locked after they have been made.

there seems to be a problem somewhere... :?:

-Louis
SpeedDzel
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
proud member of TEAM APAC! (formerly S.E.A.)

Pinoy wazers... join the Pinoy waze community on Facebook