Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by bedo2991
PesachZ wrote:Would it be possible to increase the diameter of the bubble, or to make it wider and oblong (of it's not too hard, only when there are more than 3 digits)?
I quickly tried this morning but I failed, I'll try again in the future, when I'll have more free time :cry:
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
No, it's not a future WME's feature. From the application now you can choose to add a text memo on your current position (the function is in the menu), then it will be (horribly) displayed on WME when you'll load the string.
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
Taco909 wrote:Can the app be modified so that it ignores the street and simply drops the house number we input onto the GPS coordinates? The data in the email contains the GPS coords as well as the city, state, and street number, but the only two things that are used in WME are the coordinates and the number that we input.
As you said, as it's not used anywhere, if you don't need it to remember it later yourself, you can use any fake/wrong data provided by geolocalization provider in the City and Street field, as long as they are not empty. What's the problem with this?
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
Ok, I got what is the bug, when you open the application and you already had the GPS fixed it doesn't work. I'll try to fix that, in the meanwhile either you start the app with the GPS switched off or when it happens try to switch the GPS on and OFF it should work.
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
I updated the app, try if this new version "works" (=at least lets you input the numbers).
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
Thanks you for reporting the problem!
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
Hi, it still works for me both in production and wme beta. Maybe you have some other script installed that goes in conflict with mine?
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
Does anybody still have the script installed? :mrgreen:
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
It's been updated and placed somewhere else, you'll find the link in the first post of this topic.
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
Script updated to V. 0.6.
Now it should work again (tested on the beta WME using Chrome).
The shortcuts have been removed as they are implemented by WME already (use H to add a house number and CTRL+S to save).
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message