Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by stevecody
Norm95 wrote:I've been watching it on the highway and it updates every 2-3 minutes or miles. Nice knowing you have a "front door" as I followed one user across PA-80 who was reporting AND filling in the description so I knew exactly what to expect. I send him a message thanking him for his accuracy over the last hour or two.
That's pretty cool. I haven't had the opportunity to use Waze on a long trip yet. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stevecody
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by TURBO--4
I've been watching it on the highway and it updates every 2-3 minutes or miles. Nice knowing you have a "front door" as I followed one user across PA-80 who was reporting AND filling in the description so I knew exactly what to expect. I send him a message thanking him for his accuracy over the last hour or two.
TURBO--4
Send a message