[script] WME Junction Angle Info

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [script] WME Junction Angle Info

Postby n8nagel » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 pm

I'm using the CWS version; it was working for me before but just recently it has not been. The version I have installed is showing as 1.5.6 which is the version on CWS.
n8nagel

Postby n8nagel » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:34 pm

[farnsworth]Good news, everybody![/farnsworth]

I've been following this discussion but as Tampermonkey would for some reason cause issues with WME, I wasn't able to try manually loading anything. Apparently the "official" versions of both Toolbox and Junction Angle Info were updated since the last time I fired up the editor, and are now working correctly!
n8nagel

Postby ohiostmusicman » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:26 am

GizmoGuy411 wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
GizmoGuy411 wrote:I've had no luck getting JAI to work.

You are saving it as .user.js right? And developer mode is enabled?

Yes to both. And same result for your version and myriade's version too. I have not tried the other version prior to yours yet.

Without the xxxx.user.js I don't think they even would have installed. They both displayed in the Chrome Extension page as installed and enabled.

For both I deleted them, cleared cache, closed Chrome and then reopened it before installing.

GG,

The only one I had success with was tkr's version...none of the others would work for me in Chrome.
Travis
Waze 3.7.8.0
iPhone 5 (VZW) - iOS 7.1
iMac 21.5" & MacBookPro 15" - Mavericks 10.9.2
Area Manager: Northern Ohio

ImageImage
ohiostmusicman

Postby ohiostmusicman » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:53 am

GizmoGuy411 wrote:I wish I knew js so that I could try to figure out why Alan's and myriade's versions did not work.

This x1000
Travis
Waze 3.7.8.0
iPhone 5 (VZW) - iOS 7.1
iMac 21.5" & MacBookPro 15" - Mavericks 10.9.2
Area Manager: Northern Ohio

ImageImage
ohiostmusicman

Postby ottonomy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 am

shawndoc wrote:I checked with another local editor, and he's saying it works fine for him in production, but he can't get it to work in beta.

Oh well, since it looks like this is local to me, I'll have to assume its something on my machines that is causing the problem. Maybe a malware blocker or something.

Since you asked me about this, I've now verified that I get the same behavior from script version 1.5.6 installed in up-to-date versions of Chrome running on Windows XP and 7, and on Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9. All my machines can see the junction angles in the production editor, but not in the beta. Methinks it's as Alan suggested, a matter of the allowed URLs in the current version of the script. I guess we have to wait. At least the production editor has conversations and time-restrictions now.
ottonomy
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby qwaletee » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:45 pm

jondrush wrote:Please read posts later in this thread for work-arounds until the author updates it or it gets adopted by others.
(per GizmoGuy411)

Can someone summarize the steps needed to work around this problem for GreaseMonkey, TamperMonkey, and/or native Chrome?
Active in New York and New Jersey (USA)
qwaletee
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Postby qwaletee » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:23 pm

SuperDave1426 wrote:This was working for me yesterday (or the day before), and today it's not. It actually disappeared from my Tampermonkey listing. userscripts.org only shows the old version and not the new one that someone (I forget the username now) provided as a fix. I tried copy-and-pasting from the version on the Wiki page listing extensions, but that's not working, either.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on regarding this extension?

Mine usually works, and then sometimes just mysteriously stops. Possibly a load-order issue.
qwaletee
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Postby qwaletee » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:39 am

tkr85 wrote:Try AlanOfTheBerg 1.5.7.3 version. If still problems try one of this (CRX for Chrome):
http://pyrczak.pl/j-A_160864.user.js (Tampermonkey/Greasemoneky) -- strongly prefered !!!
http://pyrczak.pl/j-A.crx (Save on disk, then drag&drop to Chrome/Chromium Extensions Tab)
If there are still problems, please specify witch browser you using, and do you use greasemonkey/tempermonkey.

Actually, the first fix should be to look at the layers choices and make sure "Junction Angles" is ticked!
qwaletee
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Postby shawndoc » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:45 am

Anyone else have this script stop working? Since the latest update to the production editor, this script no longer seems to work on either of my computers (using Chrome), using either the production or beta editor.

I've disabled all other scripts, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but can't get angle info to show up.
California, USA - OC/LA/SB/Riverside L5 Country Editor
shawndoc
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby shawndoc » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:18 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
shawndoc wrote:I've disabled all other scripts, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but can't get angle info to show up.

Still working for me, too. Do you have the layer enabled?

In the production editor, the label shows in the pulldown on the right, and is checked (I've tried toggling it). In the beta editor, it doesn't show up in the pulldown. I checked with another local editor, and he's saying it works fine for him in production, but he can't get it to work in beta.

Oh well, since it looks like this is local to me, I'll have to assume its something on my machines that is causing the problem. Maybe a malware blocker or something.
California, USA - OC/LA/SB/Riverside L5 Country Editor
shawndoc
Beta tester
Beta tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts