- NEW for All: 'Obsolete CONST ZN marker'
- UPD 'Closed road': case insensitive
- UPD 'Non-drivable connected to drivable': excluded
short dead-end segments and segments with HNs
- DISABLED for US 'More than 55 letters Ramp name'
- DISABLED for IL 'Less than 3 letters long'
- Fixed 'No connection at node A/B' for false
- Improved 'Show report' performance
- Fixed toggle on/off
- Few new Spanish translations
- Checks #36, #37, #46, #47, #78, #79, #102 and #103
are now marked as SLOW
- Fixed few highlight issues (v0.7.1)
robindlc wrote:add a check for "impossible" turns with low angles... (lets say less than 30 grades)?
I like the idea, will be implemented in some of the future versions.
dbraughlr wrote:When a USA street name starts with a compass indicator [ENSW], the next word should start with a capital letter.
We can go further and check if every word in the street name starts with a capital letter. But at the moment #94 is checking just the beginning of the street name.
petervdveen wrote:Is it possible to get a report when roads are connected to driveable roads with a specific streetname?
Sorry, I didn't get the idea. You mean there are drivable roads with certain names which should never be connected to another drivable road?
What do we think about moving much of the content in the various posts like Error Check List
into the Wiki.
Frankly I'm happy with the current list of checks, because it takes me no time to update the list. I just click Settings->About->Available checks and copy the list into my forum post.
I had an idea to create a wiki page with the descriptions and screenshots of the issues, but at the moment I have no time for that even if it's now allowed by Waze staff. Sorry