Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by dspille
SuperDave1426 wrote:Also, I've noticed today that even though I've got both options checked for hiding MPs of the parking lot variety, the map is still showing them. Was there a WME release that broke that feature?
I've noticed this as well. For now, I am disabling the parking lot problems in layers panel.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Anyone else seeing issues with URO+ not filtering places by state? I was trying to filter out some places locked at level 3 to identify some places that were overlocked, but the place filtering doesn't seem to be working.

dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Twister-UK wrote:If anyone is still seeing problems with this, please let me know if you're working in beta or production, which server pool (USA, ROW or IL), which browser, and (for Chrome users) whether you installed URO from the Chrome Web Store or from Greasyfork.
Thanks. I'm still seeing the issue. I'm on USA production, Chrome v68.0.3440.106, and Greasyfork.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Twister-UK wrote:And also, just to make sure this isn't something stupidly simple, are any of the other filtering options still working OK when the place filtering isn't working? Remember that URO+ recently gained a setting (misc tab) which disables filtering above a given zoom level, and there could be other issues (such as a corrupted script install or saved configuration) which would prevent anything working correctly, so worth checking that we're not chasing the wrong problem here...
Yep. That was it. I had forgotten about this new feature. When you introduced it I had changed the zoom level to 10 to disable it, but alas, I had to reinstall everything not too long and lost all of my settings (and forgot all about that).

Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Just a thought... you might check this URO+ setting.

dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Leorenaud wrote:I still have this BUG in the latest beta WME.
Is there a separate BUG report about this issue?
It's still an issue.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dude463
First off, thank you so much for writing this script. It's great.

I haven't read this entire thread and don't know if it's been touched on before but there's one thing that might need attention. With URO+ I have it hide PURs for "Ones for new photos" as I'm just trying to get to the Add/Edit/Delete PURs. The problem is that if you hide the PURs for new photos it hides the entire place point, so when I get a request to add a new point for something that has a Picture waiting for approval I zoom in and don't see that it's already on the map since it's hidden. Can we just hide the request and not the entire Place? Thanks
dude463
Send a message
First I learned how to draw lines on a map. Now I must learn the art of Feng-ShWaze.

Post by dude463
Thanks Thortok2000. That does the trick and everything is perfect again. Maybe a suggestion would be to have that checked by default.
dude463
Send a message
First I learned how to draw lines on a map. Now I must learn the art of Feng-ShWaze.

Post by dude463
voludu2 wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:If I can find some examples of such PURs, so that I know what properties are set when they're in this state,
I assume you don't even need editable area to see what you want to see?

Here's one created (in the wrong location and with incorrect address), updated, and locked by avsus for an ad campaign.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-75.58383&lat=39.96772&zoom=5&venues=186384784.1863913373.1597752

Here is another one, created by wazers but then updated and locked by avsus for an ad campaign:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... 304.471430
Does anyone know if they can talk to avsus? They're screwing up locations of Baskin Robbins left and right. Sometimes about a mile off. Usually duplicated for ones that are correctly located too, so sends Wazers to the wrong location.
dude463
Send a message

Post by dude463
This script just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for making it.
dude463
Send a message