Post by deejaypee
I was just checking back in to see if there was any progress on the WP7 front for Waze.
I understand we are a small user base atm, but will keep adding my support to the call for a WP7 platform please. ;)
deejaypee
Send a message

Post by derfalke
oh that's bad news (no more waze) :cry:
and good news (I can sell my old phone) :lol:

bye

regards
Falk
derfalke
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
hankster wrote:I'll be making the leap in a few weeks from my 3GS and would love for waze to be there when I get there...
I'm afraid you have 0% chance of that happening!
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
gettingthere wrote:
dmcconachie wrote:I'm afraid you have 0% chance of that happening!
Getting aggressive with your predictions are you :D

I agree, 100% that you are correct! Not happening in a few weeks for sure. Especially since Waze hasn't even hinted that they are considering the Windows Phone 7 platform at this time.
It was the time factor that gave me confidence! WP7, perhaps, in the future but I wouldn't say in the next 12 months let alone 2 or 3 weeks!
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
hankster wrote:Easy sheople easy... I would have thought that this http://m.bgr.com/2011/07/12/microsoft-m ... pany-waze/ might have helped this along. Guess money CAN'T buy you love after all. I have 4 friends that got 4Ss. Two of them are reporting WORSE battery life than the 3GSs they came from. Battery life is my #1 heartache with my iPhone. So no no no.
Yeah, it was talked about a lot on here at the time. It's a strange one though because Microsoft obviously have a very strong alliance with Nokia now who essentially have a competing product.
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Not sure you can call the latest pairing a disappointment. Nokia is WP7's only hope. And the reverse is likely true too. The 800 brings them back and makes them relevant again in my opinion.
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by flyfire
Is it time to think about Windows Phone 8?
flyfire
Send a message

Post by flyfire
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:The amount of money they spend on development must be less than the revenue generation potential.
Just in curiosity. How do waze generate revenue? Do they sell traffic data?
flyfire
Send a message

Post by frejos
There is now a feedback request for porting Waze to Windows Phone 7. Please join me in voting for it: http://uservoice.com/a/6c2TC.
frejos
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
jklier wrote:I think it's clear with more major phone manufacturers producing WP7 phones that this is a viable OS.
Unfortunately more phones is not yet equaling more market share...
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico