Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by JJohnston84
Feature request: A separate place highlight option / unique color that highlights any places last edited by a username starting with "ign_" (when place highlights are turned on, of course).
JJohnston84
Send a message

Post by jm6087
dchary2418 wrote:I had a segment cloned when deleting a junction node. This happens after 20-30 edits in an editing session
Dave
Just checking to make sure you posted this in the channel you intended. It doesn't look like a Color Highlights issue at first glance.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
kentsmith9 wrote:
lg1992 wrote:I met several problems with the version 2.25.

On the beta WME the add-on doesn't appear at all. Details of the extension show that it has permissions to read and change data on editor-beta.waze.com and http://www.waze.com. But the URL of WME beta is beta.waze.com!
I just came here searching for this same issue on Beta. Works fine in released WME.
I think that

Code: Select all

// @include     /^https:\/\/(www|beta)\.waze\.com\/(?!user\/)(.{2,6}\/)?editor\/?.*$/
is what is generally being used now.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
hellovue wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:17 am this script didn't work on my side since yesterday, is there any bug/update?

A new WME Production was released yesterday
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jondrush
I thought you were going to make the Locked highlight less dominate over the roads, but it hides more than the previous version.
jondrush
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jondrush
Feature requests:
-Could you make an option in the pulldown for highlighting both private and parking lot at the same time? They are so similar in use and function that I want to check for both at the same time.

-Provide an option to highlight roads with alternate names
jondrush
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jondrush
For some reason this tool is not giving me the options for higher level editors on one computer with Chrome as the browser. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Any clues?
jondrush
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jondrush
Timbones wrote:
jondrush wrote:For some reason this tool is not giving me the options for higher level editors on one computer with Chrome as the browser. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Any clues?
Make sure you're using the .crx extension for chrome, rather than the .user.js script for Firefox. See 1st post.
Thanks, you may want to update the first post since your example still uses a .js extenstion. I was only half paying attention and it looked like I was doing it right. :oops:
jondrush
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jondrush
Because levels now matters on the livemap.

Levels underground are showing as tunnels in some countries and levels above ground are showing as bridges. Mismatched levels may look weird.

Edited to remove private link.
jondrush
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jonv-uk
Have you considered expanding the speed limits section?
ie Highlight roads with a 20mph limit?

Jon
jonv-uk
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message