Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by dude463
The ability to clone a closure has gone away for me on my main PC, it was there some time before 3.66 but I don't know when the problem started. Both firefox and Chrome. My laptop still has the ability. Both are version 3.66. I've tried disabling and reenabling the script, then tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No joy. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this.
dude463
Send a message
First I learned how to draw lines on a map. Now I must learn the art of Feng-ShWaze.

Post by dude463
Thank you. I now have the clone ability back.
dude463
Send a message
First I learned how to draw lines on a map. Now I must learn the art of Feng-ShWaze.

Post by dude463
The feed jumping is horribly annoying.
dude463
Send a message

Post by dude463
Twister-UK wrote:
dude463 wrote:The feed jumping is horribly annoying.
What feed jumping?
When you're working Places from the feed you approve/deny a place and save it immediately jumps to the next Place on the list of the feed. It's annoying because if you have a mostly good Place that needs something changed you have to now go find it again. I personally can't see why you'd want it to do this in the first place.
dude463
Send a message

Post by dude463
Would it be possible to add a button that opens/adds/snaps you to street view at the point that the UR is pinned?
dude463
Send a message

Post by dude463
dspille wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:And also, just to make sure this isn't something stupidly simple, are any of the other filtering options still working OK when the place filtering isn't working? Remember that URO+ recently gained a setting (misc tab) which disables filtering above a given zoom level, and there could be other issues (such as a corrupted script install or saved configuration) which would prevent anything working correctly, so worth checking that we're not chasing the wrong problem here...
Yep. That was it. I had forgotten about this new feature. When you introduced it I had changed the zoom level to 10 to disable it, but alas, I had to reinstall everything not too long and lost all of my settings (and forgot all about that).

Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble.
Can I suggest that you make the default of that set to 10? I had just assumed the script had been broken all this time as WME seems to change on you script writers every other day and you hadn't had the chance to fix it yet.
dude463
Send a message

Post by dude463
Hey is there anyway you can make the Delete All Closures button appear even when there's only a single closure? With the new UI it's just unneeded clicks to get to the same thing. Plus even before the new UI your button was so much more pleasant to click than the small button provided in native WME.
dude463
Send a message

Post by dude463
Thanks for adding the delete button. So much quicker to delete single closures.
dude463
Send a message

Post by dude463
Yeah you've gotta remove this Ctrl Alt thing. It's the easiest way to select multiple segments and crucial for road closures.
dude463
Send a message

Post by dude463
I'm confused. How are you selecting a string of segments?
dude463
Send a message