Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by berestovskyy
sketch wrote:By "locked", do you mean any lock at all, or just locks past a certain level?
Good point. Sure, Validator skips all the checks if user level is less than segment lock level.
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
06.01.2015 v1.1.5:
- Temporary disabled #36, 37 (Unneded node A/B)
- Fixed the crash on a new segment save
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
SuperMedic wrote:Is there a way to provide an access function that returns an array or object of all of the segments that have been found?
Well, internally there is such an array. Unfortunately due to the compilation process, the fields might change their names from version to version :(

I plan to release an open source version o Validator, so it would be possible to access such an array there.
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
The update has been published.
Sorry for the inconvenience :(
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
Thanks guys for your patience. The script is updated.
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
KuniaKid wrote:I haven't found any guidelines in this matter, so I add the mark. Is there a way to switch off the check for this in Validator?
Validator Localization Packages
Validator Localization Files at GitHub

New version is out:
- Updated for US #171 'Incorrect abbreviation'
- Added 'At the bottom' option
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
crazycaveman wrote:Nice. That repository will be handy to help keep my localizations up to date. I have framework localizations for a number of states, Hawaii is in there, if you want to use that to tweak the existing checks to your needs (out disable then completely).
Wow that's a nice piece of work there!

So I guess we miss a support for states, right?
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
SuperDave1426 wrote:I would still prefer it to have its own tab.
Guys, I've played with tabs some time ago and I didn't like the tabs were wrapped onto a second line. I will give it another try, but it's not the highest priority ATM.

We could also try to put it into one of the existing tabs...
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
Zirland wrote:
How are the files on "i18n" repository used? What is their purpose?
Should we migrate to use your repository?
Does "our" greasyfork script have higher priority on values or does "your" i18n file win?
I18n is a public git submodule of Validator. Those are the settings/translations bundled with Validator.

It was always an option to either use an external script or ask me to change somethings it the Validator. So the changes you commit into the Github repo will be shipped with the next version. The greasyfork script will override those settings.

It's up to you to commit into the repo and/or support the script. I suggest you to use the greasy fork script for the tests and commit proven/tested settings to the defaults in i18n repo.
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
Hi guys,
As you might know the Validator is fully open source now. Source, localization, release files along with instructions are available at GitHub: https://github.com/WMEValidator/

I hope that move will help to reborn the script and will make sure it will never die again.

I just made a first public release. The basic script functionality works, but there is a huuuge room for improvements ;)

Unfortunately, there are just two developers working over the project. If you feel you are up to a new challenge, feel free to contact me. We need your help.

Thanks,
Andriy
berestovskyy
Send a message