Android v3.7.7.0 Official Feedback Thread

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Android v3.7.7.0 Official Feedback Thread

Postby Zatnikitelman » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:48 am

I seem to have an issue where it doesn't recalculate my route properly and ends up dropping my navigation entirely. Today, I was exiting the highway going home, and when I was at the top of the ramp waiting for the light, it still showed me as being on the highway, but at the location of the bridge, thus it had recalculated my route as if I had continued on the highway. When the light turned and I proceeded across the bridge and the rest of the way home, the app never recalculated instead showing "drive to the indicated route." Now for just going home, this isn't too big a deal, but of course, the ETA is waxed if I was going to pick someone up (this time it occurred close to home, but a previous time, it lost the route as I was just starting), and of course I might need this to navigate somewhere I'm unfamiliar with, and it's unsafe to try and re-engage and/or re-share the navigation once I've begun moving. I may not be where I can stop and re-engage and re-share everything.
I've learned to trust the ways of Waze!
Zatnikitelman

Postby Zatnikitelman » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:20 am

DOH! Sorry, I'm normally better at such things.
Samsung Galaxy SII on ATT running Android 4.0.4.
I've learned to trust the ways of Waze!
Zatnikitelman

Postby zlgreen » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi!

Also experiencing issues with waze on my Samsung S3 of late. GPS signal not working all the time. It gives you wrong street turns, like making a right turn onto a wrong way street. also the gps turn by turn guidance not working from speaker phone or from Bluetooth. I've un-installed the app and re-installed it again, and issues are still not resolved. BTW - google maps has no issue.
zlgreen

Previous

Return to Waze App