Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by OyyoDams
SuperDave1426 wrote:I've noticed in the highlighting section of the tool is an entry for "dead-end roundabout." Forgive the semi-stupid question, but what is a dead-end roundabout? Aren't roundabouts, by definition, NOT a dead end? :D
No, a roundabout is NOT a dead-end. A roundabout is used to connect several roads in a circular way.

When there is a dead-end (cul-de-sac), you must not draw a roundabout at the end of the segment.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Thanks, and for all L3 or more users, do you like new highlights ?

http://www.wazeteam.com/images/tuto/too ... hot142.jpg
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Chris_CA wrote:Also, I cannot delete multiple segments.
I select multiple segments then hit the trash can. Nothing happens.
How is it related to Toolbox ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
It's an english topic for Toolbox plugin...
C'est un sujet en anglais pour le plugin Toolbox...
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
sketch wrote:With the new Chat feature, and the associated Live Users layer, normally when you see another user and hover over their Wazer avatar, their username pops up above it. It does not work with Toolbox enabled.

Another user said it does not work with Add-Ons enabled, so maybe it's one of those leftover functionalities causing it.

Also, still wondering about the problems with scrolling after making a new segment?
I've not been able to reproduce it yet, but I'm investigating.
bugladen wrote:In addition to what I listed below, I now see that the street view is not loading when toolbox is enabled. Disabled the toolbox, and it works.
Chrome or FF ?
Arnoniem wrote:Hey OyyoDams,

No comments on my remark? Do others experience this?
Arnoniem wrote:When I rebuild a roundabout, which has ramps and primary street or street connected, it seems to be turned into a minor highway roundabout. Can you fix that?
The algorithm tries to select the best attributes for roundabout segments according to other segments attributes. So in some cases, it's not perfect and you have to change the attributes yourself to match the reality.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Toolbox works again.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
SuperDave1426 wrote:Now, if only we could get OyyoDams to agree with it.... :D
It's not just a question of "yes or no". Some of magic features of Toolbox need this external hotsing. Besides, I've already tried to cache the code and the result was a nightmare. So for now it works better like that.

Toolbox is hosted on a physical dedicated server, which is reachable most of times. But a bug can still occur, like everywhere. Even on Waze servers: it the editor is offline, you can take a bud, watch the TV, go out you with your girlfriend or your dog, call a friend, etc. That's the same for Toolbox :mrgreen:
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Atuuu wrote:When you move pointer on other editor - to see it's name - toolbox doesn't show it (after disabling toolbox it works).
http://i42.tinypic.com/106ek3n.png
Fixed
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
khaytsus wrote:
svx-biker wrote:Toolbox doesn't seem to work correctly with latest Beta 1.4.196
Me either, no toolbox shown, the Locks etc hover menu is broken, etc. Chrome 31 and Firefox 27.

EDIT: I did a "reset" in the lefthand menu and the toolbox is showing again, hover menu is still broken.
It's because of major changes in WME code, I'm working on it.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok the Toolbox layers panel is now fixed in the WME beta. But I won't release it now because if I do that, it won't work anymore in WME prod. So for now please use the standard editor if you want to use Toolbox.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message