Windows Phone v3.7.6 Official Feedback Thread

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Windows Phone v3.7.6 Official Feedback Thread

Postby hamtiko » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Hello,

Thank you for great application.

I am also using Car Dash (http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=5c8 ... b7d4a8c652) application. Inside this application I want to run your application, but your application is not appearing inside Car Dash, the reason mentioned by Car Dash that your application is not providing URI lunch.

If it is right please add it and let them know in order to add your application inside their app, or if You want I can contact with them.
If not and you are providing URI lunch please let them or me know in order to proceed adding of Waze inside Car Dash.

Thanks in advance!
hamtiko

Postby hankster » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Camuspam wrote:Hi all.

I'm on Windows phone. Just bought a Lumia 640.

I know support on Windows is nil, but I have got it to work on all iterations even if though it is not as good as the Android version (understatement I know).

However, I cannot get past the EULA this time.
I have two check boxes that ask for my click.
I check them, but there is no place to continue? (one for updates and the other asking that I am over 13).
I cannot scroll down or move forward in any way.

Thoughts?

Hide the nav bar at the bottom of the screen (tap the little down symbol on the left side of the bar) and you can see / press the buttons. Swipe up from bottom to bring it back when you need it again.
Last edited by hankster on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hankster

Postby hankster » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Now my question:

The Terminator voice prompts won't download for me. Waze keeps apologizing for it but that doesn't really help. How do I fix this? Is there perhaps a way to download them on pc and transfer them to sd card for phone or ???
hankster

Postby hankster » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:21 pm

KevShepherd wrote:The issue is with Windows Phone 8.1 (update 2) and Waze on a Luma 640 LTE.
App installs but doesn't display the accept button for the legal T&C stuff (even when ticking the age and updates buttons).
Wish I could lay my hands on the cretins at my work that chose Windows Mobile as our corporate standard. 80% of my favourite apps are missing BUT... I could live with the phone if Waze worked in some even basic way.
At the moment it's just taking up space but can't even get into the app to see how far it is from the versions I'm used to thanks to this Bug :(
Rant over. Thx for reading. Kev

Hide the nav bar at the bottom of the screen (tap the little down symbol on the left side of the bar) and you can see / press the buttons. Swipe up from bottom to bring it back when you need it again.
hankster

Postby hankster » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:25 pm

Fix it.
hankster

Postby hankster » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:52 pm

Please just fix it.

Don't be a Batman.
hankster

Postby Hawkheart » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:18 pm

I just installed Waze two days ago. Ihave just received my sixth verification code, even though it appears that the app is working. How do I make those notifications stop?
Hawkheart

Postby hebermc » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Pitikoa wrote:Hi Everyone :)

moving from a android phone to a brand new Lumia, I'm very disappointed to discover the Waze v. 3.7.4.5 for France :
- no landscape mode
- no facebook connection
- graphics compare to the android version seems very aged

So I hope the developement of this great app on WP is not dead 'cause I still want to use it - so far 20K kms make with the Waze help.

I am sorry to say this, but to my knowledge there has been no recent development of Waze for windows. I suppose there were not enough users to justify the cost.
ImageImageImageImage
Area Manager Recife / Country Manager Brasil
Links importantes
hebermc
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Postby Hiatt66 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:00 pm

So this charger will work with a Lumia 928?
Hiatt66

Postby Hiatt66 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Froggypwns wrote:Apparently some Android APK files can be sideloaded to run on Windows 10 Mobile, it would be interesting to see if that works with Waze (it works with some other apps including Google's My Tracks). That might make it possible to have a version of Waze that is still supported and actually has working voices.

I got it to load but it never initializes.
Hiatt66

PreviousNext

Return to Waze App