Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by doctorkb
Have you tried reordering them in GM?
doctorkb
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by doctorkb
Hmm... I wouldn't surprise me if order matters -- if Toolbox loads and can't see the updated JNF, it'll probably puke out the API error.

From what you described, it sounds like JNF is working as designed.

We'll have to work on getting Toolbox to highlight these errors again. It's on the list. :)
doctorkb
Send a message

Post by doctorkb
The new Toolbox will be fine -- we're close to release. Probably in the next week or so.
doctorkb
Send a message

Post by doctorkb
contrerasf5 wrote: thanks!!!
it's working fine with Opera on TamerMonkey
No problem. FYI, 0.0.9.3 has been incorporated into Toolbox as well... so if you don't have JNF installed, but you have Toolbox, you wouldn't be missing anything. :)
doctorkb
Send a message

Post by doctorkb
Taco: I'm pretty sure that's a tall order, and doesn't really fit in JNF.

You're actually needing to modify the GEOMETRY of the segments that are meeting in that junction node in order to adjust what you're looking for.

There are a lot of variables involved -- does one adjust the junction node's position (affecting all segments there) or just one of the segments? If one of the segments, which one? There are limits to what scripts can do well. :)
doctorkb
Send a message

Post by doctorkb
I have trouble believing this is JNF, mostly because JNF is a "do-er" not a "show-er" script.

Have you disabled all other scripts to confirm it is JNF?
doctorkb
Send a message

Post by Dogshrink
It's not loading with an API Check: Waze.Action.UpdateSegmentDetails.
Dogshrink
Send a message
Jeff Cushner
South Whitehall
Former SM, Area Manager Lehigh Valley, PA
https://s.waze.tools/c2s.png https://s.waze.tools/s0175.png

Post by drive4fun2me
I am running chrome and have crx version 0.0.7.7 but for some reason, I am unable to use it. I select a segment and press the "Q" on keyboard and nothing happens. Can someone please help.
drive4fun2me
Send a message

Post by drive4fun2me
drive4fun2me wrote:I am running chrome and have crx version 0.0.7.7 but for some reason, I am unable to use it. I select a segment and press the "Q" on keyboard and nothing happens. Can someone please help.
Thanks for many quick responses.

It seems that i was able to get the crx to work finally but there are 2 outstanding issues/questions. I would very much appreciate help.

1. Ever since I got JNF activated, the top of the WME bar (where you have the save button) disappears. So I can only see the bottom of the save button, but not the count of changes

2. In many instances, when you press the Q button. the JNF makes some changes in the immediate area. However, if I press Q again, it makes additional changes moving outward. Sometimes a third Q press will result in even more changes. What is going on
What changes are made when Q is pressed once
What changes are made when Q is pressed again
drive4fun2me
Send a message

Post by drive4fun2me
it would be great if JNF could also automatically add u-turn at the end of the dead-end road, as obviously there has to be a way to get out of a dead end road :)
drive4fun2me
Send a message