Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by paulkok_my
So far so good for me in Malaysia although previously we did experience a delay in showing the drives.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by pwrslider
Mine as well... All points stopped on the 19th. I drove 800 miles in 2 days...then about 50 miles a day since.. and nothing is being added to my points.
pwrslider
Send a message

Post by pwrslider
I just checked my drives in editor...looks like a 360 mile drive...only caught 200 km...then the next day...a 400 mile drive caught only 2.9 km
pwrslider
Send a message

Post by rdnnk
I-Hate-Traffic wrote:Yesterday I drove almost 400 miles including my normal 31 mile one way commute. My dashboard credited me with 0 (zero) miles for yesterday.
Same issue here since beginning of May. Missing over 2450 km so far.
I have had contact with support and they are aware of it. Latest message is from last week: "We have a problem with updating drives from the beginning of May. We are working to fix it as soon as possible - but we don't have an estimation about when it will be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Unfortunately no points from drives... and as history is fading away, the editable area shrinks as well :(
rdnnk
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
https://wazeQ.link/rdnnk202303.png
·Coordinator Slovenia · Booster Croatia · CM The Netherlands ·TL Localization
·SLO Website Join Slack      ·NL: Website Join Slack     ·HR: Join Slack

Post by rdnnk
After my previous post I had further contact with support and on Jun 12th they confirmed the problem was fixed. From that date on all my drives appeared in the history as they should, also on 3.8.0. (however, the missing ones seem to be lost for ever)

So, yours may be a different issue if you still face this problem.
If it persist I would recommend to log a case with support by email so they can dig into it.
rdnnk
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
https://wazeQ.link/rdnnk202303.png
·Coordinator Slovenia · Booster Croatia · CM The Netherlands ·TL Localization
·SLO Website Join Slack      ·NL: Website Join Slack     ·HR: Join Slack

Post by sjtall
Since Mar 21, no drives being posted to my account. They're not on my dashboard and not in the editor. Drives from Mar 20 and before are there, but when I click on them, the routes are not displayed on the map. Very frustrating. The fact that I even have to be on a user blog to report this problem is not good for Waze.
sjtall
Send a message

Post by SkimpyWan
Here in the UK I am having the same issues - drives taking days to appear in MyDashboard and points not appearing to be allocated correctly. Also, MyDashboard is showing that I have driven a total of 170 miles (I joined a week ago), yet the App states I have 34 miles to go before I have completed my first 100 miles and full permission is granted, i.e. fuel prices, moods etc. Points for driving consecutive days also aren't being allocated as per the App.

Has anyone experienced this as well?
SkimpyWan
Send a message
If I'm flashing ... move out of the middle lane!!!!

Post by SocalToe
No drives appearing since the morning of March 19th............

(and those showed up a day and a half late)
SocalToe
Send a message
Ed

Post by SocalToe
Some drives have appeared.........

BUT when I click on them (and old drives)

NOTHING happens.

So in addition to missing drives, you can't see any of the drives when you click on them.....
SocalToe
Send a message
Ed

Post by SocalToe
Mine was just updated 4 hours ago
SocalToe
Send a message
Ed