No GPS Reception  Topic is solved

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Issue - Waze repeatedly losing GPS signal

Postby Beezer69 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:31 pm

I have the same problem and It is definitely Waze. It loses GPS almost to the point that of the app being useless, and it was fine before.

I was on the 405 freeway near Florence, and it had been losing connection, I got past Slauson and it still hadn't come back. I turned my phone off and restarted it and waze, and it had GPS for less than a minute. I shut Waze down as it was not working, and started Google maps and put the same address in. It worked all the way to the location.

Something is wrong with my Waze at least. I searched Google today to see if others were having the same problem, to find out what they have done to solve it.

Waze needs to give us some answers
Beezer69

Re: No GPS error message on iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.1)

Postby bayleelruiz » Tue May 10, 2016 11:39 pm

Also having this same issue with my iphone and did all the troubleshooting as well.

I even had to make a new account because when I deleted my app, it didn't save my old info.

This is VERY frustrating and if anyone has any idea please help!

pnagan wrote:I started getting a "No GPS" message a few days back on my iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.1. So I am unable to use Waze navigation anymore.

I have tried rebooting my iPhone, resetting my iPhone (pressing home+power button) and re-installing the latest Waze app (after deleting it) in that order. None of the above has been able to get rid of the issue.

Other navigation apps like Apple Maps and Google Maps as well as the Compass app seem to work fine on this same iPhone meanwhile without any errors.

Really bummed as I am a long-time Wazer and love this app. Any one have any tips on what may be wrong?
bayleelruiz

Re: No GPS Reception

Postby barbazzNinja » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:44 pm

barbazzNinja wrote:It worked! Many thanks

I spoke too soon :evil:

Ellen88K6 wrote:I installed the GPS test app, cleared and updated the AGPS, and this seemed to work at first. However, it only worked one time, and now I'm getting the error message again.

Exactly the same here.
barbazzNinja

Postby barbazzNinja » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Furry_ wrote:I hope this works for you!

It worked! Many thanks
barbazzNinja

Postby barbazzNinja » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:06 am

And this is not a Galaxy problem. I'm having exactly the same symptoms with my Motorola Moto G...
barbazzNinja

GPS -Reporting issue

Postby bam049 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Ever since the recent updated to the app , now when I drive I can't report a issue. Keeps saying no GPS but clearly it see me on the road. This only happened after this fancy looking map. I have un-installed it and re-installed it without luck. I own a note 5 AT&T. Any suggestions?
bam049

Postby B757Scott » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello WAZE !!!

WTFO: your APP is CRAP now that you have fixed it with vs. 4.0 !!

No GPS=No WAZE
B757Scott

Postby B757Scott » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Can someone PLEASE post a link or instructions on how to revert back to Vs. 3.9 (iOS)?

Many thanks in advance :)
B757Scott

Postby AzazAhmedMeow3 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:36 am

My gps say no gps reception.so what should i do now...??? What's the solution..???????
AzazAhmedMeow3

Re: Issue - Waze repeatedly losing GPS signal

Postby ARW-Raudhah » Sat May 03, 2014 11:21 pm

The hopelessness of even after "GPS Test" has successfully acquired GPS coordination, waze still insists on its "No GPS. Pleaes try climbing a tall building or stay in the middle of an ocean." notification.
ARW-Raudhah

PreviousNext

Return to Waze App