Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Editor level

Post by droccu
How can I increase my editor level?
droccu

POSTER_ID:16874350

Send a message

Post by AngelAngelesIII
How can I become an area manager? I have seen several problems in my area and I would like to edit them, some roads are permanently blocked and some roads do not look close to reality and some are even missing. I live in Llano, Caloocan Philippines.
AngelAngelesIII
Send a message

Post by kazmuth
Through map editing and wazeing

https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Your_Rank_and_Points
kazmuth
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Philippines Country Manager/ Global Champ / Coordinator
Join the Philippine Waze Users Facebook group

Post by SpeedDzel
AngelAngelesIII wrote:How can I become an area manager? I have seen several problems in my area and I would like to edit them, some roads are permanently blocked and some roads do not look close to reality and some are even missing. I live in Llano, Caloocan Philippines.
Greetings,

first of, browse around the forums & waze wiki guides. peruse the available resources on the proper way HOW to edit the waze map.

second, to understand the uniqueness of the waze maps & how it is designed to function.
the general misconception is to make it into another generic map. to appear as how the other maps appear (e.g. Google maps). a basic & grave MISTAKE newbies always make.

third, to be in touch with the editing pinoy waze community who are volunteers striving to maintain the maps accuracy & integrity.

see you around. Mabuhay! ;)
SpeedDzel
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
proud member of TEAM APAC! (formerly S.E.A.)

Pinoy wazers... join the Pinoy waze community on Facebook