[Script] WME Junction Angle Info

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [script] WME Junction Angle Info

Postby qwaletee » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:39 am

tkr85 wrote:Try AlanOfTheBerg 1.5.7.3 version. If still problems try one of this (CRX for Chrome):
http://pyrczak.pl/j-A_160864.user.js (Tampermonkey/Greasemoneky) -- strongly prefered !!!
http://pyrczak.pl/j-A.crx (Save on disk, then drag&drop to Chrome/Chromium Extensions Tab)
If there are still problems, please specify witch browser you using, and do you use greasemonkey/tempermonkey.

Actually, the first fix should be to look at the layers choices and make sure "Junction Angles" is ticked!
qwaletee
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Location: NYC Metro - Active throughout NE^2 (Northeast & New England)

Postby tkr85 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Try AlanOfTheBerg 1.5.7.3 version. If still problems try one of this (CRX for Chrome):
http://pyrczak.pl/j-A_160864.user.js (Tampermonkey/Greasemoneky) -- strongly prefered !!!
http://pyrczak.pl/j-A.crx (Save on disk, then drag&drop to Chrome/Chromium Extensions Tab)
If there are still problems, please specify witch browser you using, and do you use greasemonkey/tempermonkey.
tkr85
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:51 pm

SuperDave1426 wrote:Anyone have any ideas what's going on regarding this extension?

I've not had any issues with it not working. Not using Tampermonkey. Just loading the 1.5.7.3 "version" I posted. It works with and without other extensions just fine for me.
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby qwaletee » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:23 pm

SuperDave1426 wrote:This was working for me yesterday (or the day before), and today it's not. It actually disappeared from my Tampermonkey listing. userscripts.org only shows the old version and not the new one that someone (I forget the username now) provided as a fix. I tried copy-and-pasting from the version on the Wiki page listing extensions, but that's not working, either.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on regarding this extension?

Mine usually works, and then sometimes just mysteriously stops. Possibly a load-order issue.
qwaletee
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby SuperDave1426 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:18 pm

This was working for me yesterday (or the day before), and today it's not. It actually disappeared from my Tampermonkey listing. userscripts.org only shows the old version and not the new one that someone (I forget the username now) provided as a fix. I tried copy-and-pasting from the version on the Wiki page listing extensions, but that's not working, either.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on regarding this extension?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby jbarrios107 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:30 pm

I use it from google chrome extensions, but only works if also enabled UROverview. I use wme in Spanish
jbarrios107
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby Simmeltron » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:17 pm

qwaletee wrote:
jondrush wrote:Please read posts later in this thread for work-arounds until the author updates it or it gets adopted by others.
(per GizmoGuy411)

Can someone summarize the steps needed to work around this problem for GreaseMonkey, TamperMonkey, and/or native Chrome?

I was able to get it working with the TOP link in this post. I have TamperMonkey and all I had to do is left click on that top link and it installed for me automatically. I believe the bottom link (in his EDIT: section) is if you want to install it as a Chrome extension. Haven't tried that so I can't confirm if it works the same.

Good luck and hope you have success!
Simmeltron

Postby qwaletee » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:45 pm

jondrush wrote:Please read posts later in this thread for work-arounds until the author updates it or it gets adopted by others.
(per GizmoGuy411)

Can someone summarize the steps needed to work around this problem for GreaseMonkey, TamperMonkey, and/or native Chrome?
qwaletee
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby sketch » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:48 am

Definitely plain text. Whichever is default on TextEdit works for me, I assume UTF-8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby tonestertm » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:15 am

For those of us who REALLY wish we knew jScript, when saving the code into xxx. user. js, should it be saved as plain text, and which Unicode?

I blame any errors on tapatalk... :)
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts