Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by foxitrot
Regarding the missing drives: the Support is aware and is investigating.

Sent from a touch display, which took care of perfectly scrambling my thoughts.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by foxitrot
atilabc wrote:This is not a bug proper, but it is a feature of Waze that is annoying and even dangerous sometimes.
It is not a feature. At least not if it happens faster than after a few minutes of a static GPS position.
atilabc wrote:I mean the fact that it closes itself alone when not the topmost app.

I have several apps open at the same time in my Android phone (new, expensive, with lots of memory) when driving (for example, Waze + Radardroid + Poweramp etc.)

Almost always, if I flip to another app for a few seconds (to change a music track - or even if I touch the "home" button by accident), when I come back it is closed and starts again.

Now, this is not only inconvenient...
Lots of memory... What is your usual amount of free (or, used/total numbers, from the Task manager) RAM at the moment, when Waze is running, along with the mentioned additional apps in background?
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by frankwettert
Hi there,

I just love the waze app, but I have an issue that has not been dealt with yet: I use waze on my Sony Ericsson WT-18i, Android 4.0.4, which has a lower resolution. With that, I can't share my directions, as the share button doesn't fit on the screen:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kowbop115h0s ... -37-12.jpg

Perhaps you could make the screen scrollable?

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Frank
frankwettert
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Enabling voice command causes an error when trying to input a hazard or road update manually. Any voice command report does not display unless the app is closed and restarted. Manual reports are enabled if voice command is disabled.

DEVICE INFO:
Motorola DROID4
Kernel: 3..8-g448a95f
Build: 9.820-72_VZW-18-8

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by Fredo-p
ewerton86 wrote:meu waze nao abre depois de atualizacao..... motorola xt890
For anyone wondering
TRANSLATOIN wrote: My waze not open after update processing
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by GeorgesGallien
Hi, There is a bug for me who is living near country borders.
I'm changing country every day passing througth customs every day also. Waze was not able any more to find the new network operator when it changes.

My phone receive the new one but waze still saying no network found.

I can be a beta tester if it needs.

Thanks for all.
Geo
GeorgesGallien
Send a message

Post by gfk989
Having similar problems .
Continuous crashing on start up
Using 3 7 8 on Asus me371 running Android 4 1 2
Running perfectly on HTC desire on 3 7 8 on Android 2 2 2

Please advise fix to brianblessed @ g mail com (split to avoid spam collection) :oops:
gfk989
Send a message

Post by gfk989
Should read brianblessed98
gfk989
Send a message

Post by gfk989
Further to previous report app is now useless on Asus me 371 asus tablet/phone as crashes within 5 secs of opening on map page.
still working perfectly on HTC desire version 2 2 2 on version 3 7 8 vs ASUS version 3 7 8 on android 4 1 2

Hope this helps
gfk989
Send a message

Post by gfk989
Reinstaled twice on asus me371 and cannot even get to start.works on htc desire lease fix and advise brianblessed98 (at) gmail.com
gfk989
Send a message