You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Ability to report problem on a parallel road

Post by Laf904
Hi,

Sometime I drive on the service road (frontage road) because I notice that there is a traffic jam on the highway. Most of the time I find that it is not reported in Waze because nobody drove there recently.

I would like to report it but without the need of putting myself in the traffic jam at the same time.

Is there a way to add the capacity to report a problem (traffic, police presence etc.) on a parallel road which is clearly in my line of sight in the same way I can report a problem in the opposite lane ?

Thank you.
Laf904
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:16839535

Send a message

Post by Laf904
Done. Thanks.
Laf904
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
This would be better posted in the App Feature Request Forums if it hasn't already. Be sure to search the forum before posting.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

US Global Champ | MAR Coordinator | iOS Beta | WME Beta | Localizer
WME Profile | E-mail | MAR Forum | MAR Wiki | MD Twitter