Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If UR is closed by OR, the notification email states that

Post by kodi75
If a UR I am following is closed by the OR (original reporter), the notification email should state that. This would save me the step of sending a PM to the editor who closed the UR (without leaving a comment) to find out what they did to solve it.

Ideally, the one closing a UR should leave a comment ...
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1

POSTER_ID:8514403

Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
You can still use the link in your email to open the closed report and comment from your PC. I have had a few conversations go on after a UR was closed.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by kodi75
Ok, but if someone closes the OR without commenting, do they receive further comments?
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by kodi75
NM. After a cup of coffee I realized that the OR would receive all comments.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message