Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by dude463
Neither one of those methods are nearly as efficient as what you're disabling. Selecting all means you get everything that's on the screen. Rarely is that useful. And the other thing only works if you're going e/w or n/s and also pick up all of the cross segments that you may not want to pick up. Can you at least make this new behavior optional? Let us toggle it on or off?
dude463
Send a message
First I learned how to draw lines on a map. Now I must learn the art of Feng-ShWaze.

Post by dude463
I see the error of my ways now. There's no reason for me to use Ctrl+Alt+Click as the Ctrl part is unnecessary. Just Click, Alt+Click is all that's needed. I apologize for the unnecessary irritation that I have caused.
dude463
Send a message
First I learned how to draw lines on a map. Now I must learn the art of Feng-ShWaze.

Post by dude495
I have the current version of URO+ and its spamming the console with the date information repeatedly.
URO+: Mon Jan 21 2019 10:25:12 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) adding WazeBits...0120
See attachment.
dude495
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Attachments
Dan B - Texas AM - New York SM - Pakistan Coordinator/Local Champ
Waze New York & NYC Social Media
New York Partnerships Coordinator
Pakistan Community Booster
iOS & WME ßeta Tester
Waze USA & Pakistan Mentor

https://i.ibb.co/2KztPb6/forumsig.png

Post by dude495
I've noticed that if you add an closure via the editor for a time after the in-app closure is set, it also turns the in-app closure editable and no longer highlighted.
dude495
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Dan B - Texas AM - New York SM - Pakistan Coordinator/Local Champ
Waze New York & NYC Social Media
New York Partnerships Coordinator
Pakistan Community Booster
iOS & WME ßeta Tester
Waze USA & Pakistan Mentor

https://i.ibb.co/2KztPb6/forumsig.png

Post by edsonajj
For several weeks now, I've been experiencing a problem with URO+, in which it doesn't show on first WME load, it shows and works on the second WME load and shows without working from the third WME load onwards.

I can restart this cycle by removing Waze data from my browser but surely it shouldn't have to be like this.

The setting on which this happens is: Safari Version 9.1, with URO+ 3.76 running through TamperMonkey version 4.1.5212.

I have checked on Safari's console and this shows up from the third load onwards.
URO Errors.png
The counter which shows at 1469 is continually increasing.
(61.11 KiB) Downloaded 1212 times
I would really appreciate if you could look into it, and of course if there's any way I can help just let me know.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
H
Twister-UK wrote:In the TM console, can you enter localStorage.UROverviewCamWatchList and let me know what it says in return. If it says anything other than "undefined", please can you then enter localStorage.removeItem("UROverviewCamWatchList"), then repeat the previous command and let me know what it says now.
I was unfortunately unable to follow this instructions because the instructions in Tampermonkey's FAQ for Q600: Ahhh, someone wants my console output. Where can if find that?are Chrome specific and even when trying to do it in Chrome I couldn't find anything related to URO+ on the background page console.

However from what I understood on your post the issue is related with the Local Storage for the Camera Watchlist, so I set out to compare Safari's local storage with Chrome's.
In order to provide true comparability I erased all Waze data from both browsers, disabled all extensions but Tampermonkey and only left URO+ as the only userscript enabled.
After that I loaded the WME five times on each and took a screenshot of the URO+ related entries in each browser's Local Storage.

As you can see from the images below, the only difference between the contents of both is the entry for UROverviewCamWatchList, which on Chrome shows up empty and on Safari doesn't show at all.
Safari Local Storage.png
(103.24 KiB) Downloaded 1179 times
Chrome Local Storage.png
(91.94 KiB) Downloaded 1167 times
Maybe Safari is in some way rejecting the empty value and that causes the error?

I hope this helps, if only doing it the way you requested will do then I'll have to find out how to do it.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
At last I understood how to do what you asked… turns out I was searching for a considerably more complicated thing. :oops:

For the two commands you specified, here's input and output when URO+ is failing.
  • localStorage.UROverviewCamWatchList --------------- null
  • localStorage.removeItem("UROverviewCamWatchList") -- undefined
If I then reload the WME it works again and the cycle begins anew.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
Just an update of my earlier issue with null values… it seems to have been corrected with the newest version.

Thanks!
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
Yet again the newest beta seems to have changed something that breaks URO+, I'm attaching what I see in Safari's error log.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Attachments
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
Twister-UK wrote:...oh yes, now I remember. Custom UR/MP markers are back. Enjoy ;)
As instructed…
woo-hoo.jpg
gimme a woo, gimme a hoo, gimme a wahahaheyyyy
(160.99 KiB) Downloaded 600 times
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez