Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by OyyoDams
Hi all,

First of all sorry the bugs you might notice. For those who want a rallback, that's just not possible, because the main goal of this new version is to drop the wazeteam server, for cost reasons. That being said, I'll do my best to debug Toolbox and improve il like akways.

There was a short beta-test period, but it seems all bugs haven't been detected in time. Starting from now, when reporting an issue, can you specify your browser and its version ?

Safari version works on my side, but might be instable because it's very new for me. Chrome and Firefox versions *should* work without any issue. For Firefox, you need at least v29 of the browser.

Thanks!
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok I think I found the bug of the configuration panel. I'm uploading the new version.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Is it better with version 1.4.0.8 ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
russblau wrote:v. 1.4.0.8 on Chrome: The configuration panel is displaying at the bottom of the window (visible if you scroll the whole window downwards) and can't be closed. Much bigger problem: WME locks up whenever saving changes; it stays in "Saving changes..." mode indefinitely, even though changes have been saved, until the editor is reloaded.
Looking for the configuration panel bug.
But I can't reproduce the "saving" bug...
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
@bz2012: what is your browser and its version ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok 1.4.0.9 should solve the config panel issue. Can you confirm, and tell me if you still have saving issue ?

Also, Toolbox shouldn't have any conflict with Validator. Are you still unable to use Validator ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Thanks. I'm focusing on this saving issue. For now I can't reproduce it. Are you on NA or ROW environment ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Ok bug reproduced on NA and I know why. Sorry but all will be easier when editor code will be the same on all environments. Working to fix it.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
1.4.1.0 published :)
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
bedo2991 wrote:It would be useful to have this link ( chrome://extensions/ ) in the update page.
For that page you just have to click on "Update extensions now" to get the latest version of Toolbox.
For security reasons, a link to chrome://extensions/ doesn't work.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message