Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by elljay23
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
elljay23 wrote:Please could you add a pop up to Place updates so it's possible to open the Place update in a new tab in the same way as URs and MPs. Trying to review them without being able to open them in a new tab is like editing with one arm cut off! :shock: :lol:
Why can't you review the changes using the standard interface pop-up panel?
I can but I like to look at Google Street View to confirm the place details are correct before approving. The Wiki says the house numbers will be used for navigation in the future - I've already seen a couple of Place updates where the house numbers don't match where they are on the street or where the details given of the Business name etc don't match reality. Maybe people just need time to get the hang of taking a picture and entering details... I've seen a few out of focus pictures of steering wheels ;)
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Twister-UK wrote:The current development version can now filter Places again, with support added for private places. Popups for place update markers is in progress. Also seeing if I can do something about that bloody awful green managed area highlight...
Thanks. More than a few people have asked for the green to go over in the "Officical Feedback Thread". :mrgreen:
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
First of all, thanks Twister-UK for your work on this script - it's invaluable. :)

I clicked the "Open in new WME tab" on 3.24 and a couple of times the new tab has ended up centred on Bloomsbury! Then I noticed that the link has a couple of "NaN"s in it e.g: https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?zoom ... ayers=4071

It happens with for example this place: here. It doesn't seem to matter how far zoomed in or out I am.
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Yeay, the stinky green is gone! :D
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Sometimes, say one in five, I'm seeing the pop up appear in the bottom right of the screen rather than next to the pin. The bottom right of the pop up is about 10mm from the right edge and the bottom is about 10mm in too.
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
...and on those pop ups that appear in the bottom corner the coordinates in the link are broken:

https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?zoom ... ayers=4071
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Waze have fixed the green fog at last! :)
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
I'm not seeing pop ups for any Place Updates. Misc -> Disable popup for: Place Updates is definitely unticked. :(
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Hi, I'm not getting popups for PURs whether the Disable popup is ticked or unticked. :?

If I click a PUR it centres the map.
elljay23
Send a message

Post by elljay23
Thanks. Yes, noticed I can no longer click anywhere to close the picture and the button has changed from "done" to "next", neither of which are good IMO. Don't know how you manage to keep up with all the tweaks Waze make! :o Thanks for your efforts - makes the editor usable! :)
elljay23
Send a message