Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by firecul
Partially maybe, I'm getting a strange bug from the new version (in the Beta). I don't have more time tonight to look into it but I'll be available tomorrow to do so if you want me to try anything.
chrome_Waze_Map_Editor_-_Google_Chrome (64).png
(267.79 KiB) Downloaded 336 times

firecul
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by firecul
Twister-UK wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:24 pm You've got the popups from both URO+ and URC-E enabled there...

Yip that appears to be correct. Never seen the double pop ups before. I guess they might have been overlapping before this then?

Oh well, not an issue with this script, just ignore me 🤦‍♂️

I'll go try and figure out how to stop the pop ups from URC-E for now.

firecul
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Can we just have the 2 devs tools either integrated together with on off switches OR one script for each dev? It's brilliant that we have such clever buggers among us, but it'd be nicer if the number of different things we had to install and use was lower, that's all :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Would it be at all possible to be able to show cameras at a higher zoom or does the editor not give that info after a certain zoom level?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Even another one or two levels would be good just to get an idea where to concentrate on.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by FourLoop
abc1357 wrote:It appears that the latest WME update yesterday changed something in the RTC section. All of the RTCs entered by me is now considered app added, not WME added. They show as yellow and the duplicate function is not available (after a reload of the tab).
It appears that WME no longer sends a "location" property in the request payload when a closure is added. When I experimented with this property on my own, I noticed that if the request payload included the "location" property URO+ doesn't highlight it, but if the "location" property is not included in the request payload, then URO+ assumes it's from the app.

Thus, now that WME is not be sending a "location" property by default, closures are getting highlighted by default.
FourLoop
Send a message
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” - Henry Ford
https://s.waze.tools/beta.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/c4.pnghttps://www.totalpc.com/waze/Waze_AL_FL ... _flags.png
Managed Area: Missouri / Southeast Florida
RTC Area: Florida
Wiki Page

Post by foxitrot
pvaladares wrote:It would be excellent if you could display the UR in the livemap.
I doubt this would be possible (except that a WME in another tab would be used to scan for UR+PR+Cams and the script would tunnel its data into LiveMap). It just uses the related data being read by WME and I suspect that LiveMap does not contain any bit of it.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by foxitrot
lopaolo69 wrote:Just a little question: is it possible to show the userid of the "urequester"?
Unfortunately it is unknown. We are asking Waze to reveal it (or let us at least communicate with him, while keeping him "hidden").
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by foxitrot
McCracken808 wrote:
Twister_UK wrote:Also taken the opportunity (having forgotten to deal with it in the last few updates) to get rid of the tiny blue overview box that used to lurk in the top-left corner of the WME window on startup.
Was that you? I wondered what the heck that was...
Was this the same blue box as Show URs/map problems (LMUR v0.6) displays in the upper left map corner?
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message