Requesting For AM - 2 areas

Moderators: Unholy, kadyus, paulkok_my, beliamuda, CoolCityCat

Re: Requesting For AM - 2 areas

Postby CoolCityCat » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:37 am

Hi there and thank you for contributing in Waze.

Kindly refer to this wiki: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Editing_ranks

According to the current rank upgrade procedures, you must have at least 1,000 map updates before even requesting to upgrade to Level 2 editor, and achieve 10,000 map updates before upgrading to Level 3 editor. All that must happen before requesting for an area to be managed.

Your current editing area will cover all driving areas recorded on Waze plus 1 mile radius. L2 (2 mile radius) and L3 (4 mile radius) subsequently. Eventually when you reach L3, then you will re-assess your editing areas and only select areas not within your frequently driven areas to be the ones you should manage.

Levelling up to L2 and L3 can be done through Waze Support without requesting as Area Manager. As Malaysia is granted self-governance, Area Manager requests will be reviewed by Country Managers. All aspects will be scrutinized including your editing qualities and your understanding about the Waze mobile app and its routing behaviour, also maintaining good communication between fellow editors.

Please continue your editing to brush up your skills, read up all the wiki, get involved in discussions via forums or FB/G+, you'll be able to achieve L3 soon.

Cheers and Regards :) .

Kamal
Coordinator, Local Champ, Country Manager, and most importantly, VOLUNTEER - Malaysia
Beta Tester - RBS, WME & Android
Localizer - Bahasa Malaysia (ms-MY)

Waze Malaysia on Social Media
Facebook Page | Twitter

Editing in Malaysia?
Please refer to Wazeopedia Malaysia for local map editing guidelines
Ask questions in the Malaysian Waze Forum
Join me and the local community on Facebook - Waze Malaysia | WazeBORNEO

Asteroid hurling towards Earth? Send me a Telegram or a Tweet!
CoolCityCat
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby misomac » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:42 am

CoolCityCat wrote:Hi there and thank you for contributing in Waze.

According to the current rank upgrade procedures, you must have at least 1,000 map updates before even requesting to upgrade to Level 2 editor, and achieve 10,000 map updates before upgrading to Level 3 editor. All that must happen before requesting for an area to be managed.

Your current editing area will cover all driving areas recorded on Waze plus 1 mile radius. L2 (2 mile radius) and L3 (4 mile radius) subsequently. Eventually when you reach L3, then you will re-assess your editing areas and only select areas not within your frequently driven areas to be the ones you should manage.

Levelling up to L2 and L3 can be done through Waze Support without requesting as Area Manager. As Malaysia is granted self-governance, Area Manager requests will be reviewed by Country Managers. All aspects will be scrutinized including your editing qualities and your understanding about the Waze mobile app and its routing behaviour, also maintaining good communication between fellow editors.

Please continue your editing to brush up your skills, read up all the wiki, get involved in discussions via forums or FB/G+, you'll be able to achieve L3 soon.

Kamal

Excellent explanation. In my case I achieved the required 10,000 map edits (and then some :) ) to be promoted to level 3 map editor but it just hasn't happened yet. I've been looking at tons of map updates requests but have been unable to help because the roads are locked to that level 3, so as you can imagine I'm excited to get going. You mentioned Waze support. Where exactly is this Waze support? (I was actually looking for it and that's how I found this post ;) ) Thanks in advance
Attachments
Waze-Nightmare2.jpg
(233.37 KiB) Downloaded 603 times
misomac
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby paulkok_my » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 am

misomac wrote:
CoolCityCat wrote:Hi there and thank you for contributing in Waze.

Kamal

Excellent explanation. In my case I achieved the required 10,000 map edits (and then some :) ) to be promoted to level 3 map editor but it just hasn't happened yet. I've been looking at tons of map updates requests but have been unable to help because the roads are locked to that level 3, so as you can imagine I'm excited to get going. You mentioned Waze support. Where exactly is this Waze support? (I was actually looking for it and that's how I found this post ;) ) Thanks in advance
Hi, you can go to https://www.waze.com/support/question and type "Upgrade my rank" . Scroll down until you see the link to send request to upgrade editing rank.
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Coordinator & Country Manager: Malaysia & Brunei
Send me a Telegram!
Join our FB group: Peninsular Malaysia, WazeBORNEO
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Requesting For AM - 2 areas

Postby Syazni38 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:26 am

hello... ;)

Waze Username: syazni38
Date joined: Dont know how to check.. maybe 1year ago...
Number of map edits so far: 631

Area to take over as Area Manager (Permalink):
Sungai Besar:-
https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=3&l ... TFTFTTTTFT

Small Area in Seksyen 7, Shah Alam:-
https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&l ... TFTFTTTTFT

Area that you've already edited (Permalink):
Additional comments:i want to be an AM in my hometown Sungai Besar.. :lol:
Attachments
waze.png
(53.18 KiB) Downloaded 970 times
Syazni38