[Script] UROverview Plus v3.108 (20170722)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.3 (20131221)

Postby Twister-UK » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:56 am

Firefox or Chrome?
Userscripts or Chrome Web Store version?
Production or Beta WME?
Which other scripts are installed?
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby qwaletee » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:09 am

Having a problem with the script. For UR's, it is not waiting for me to hover or click n a UR. It is getting hung up on whichever UR it finds first when it loads (either on-screen already or nearvy), and instantly displaying the pop-up for it, no hover or anything required. It then refuses to let go of that one UR until it scrolls well off screen. I can't get another UR on the same screen to show the pop-up -- the first one latched onto is apparently a love affair. Monogamy until she leaves me.
qwaletee
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Location: NYC Metro - Active throughout NE^2 (Northeast & New England)

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Version 3.3 revises the comments-related UR filter options, the correct combination of which now allows only URs where the last comment was made by the reporter to be shown, as requested above...

3.3 also marks the debut of URO on the Chrome Web Store. Users of the older CRX-packaged versions should uninstall them first before installing 3.3 from CWS.

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/145186
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.29 (20141026)

Postby Thortok2000 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:35 pm

PesachZ wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:I can look into making it relocate the current session instead when the "same tab" link is selected, so that chat, unsaved edits etc are preserved.

+1 That would be wonderful.

Screw wonderful. That would be AMAZING.
Thortok2000
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby PesachZ » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:47 pm

Twister-UK wrote:I can look into making it relocate the current session instead when the "same tab" link is selected, so that chat, unsaved edits etc are preserved.

+1 That would be wonderful.
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Postby Twister-UK » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:41 pm

Thortok2000 wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:Within the same browser tab/window, of course - URO+ also does this. But what I thought Taco was after was a way to transfer the state of the current session into a new tab/window.

When I click 'open in same tab', it opens in the same tab, but the chat window starts over again, as if I've opened a new page or pressed refresh. It seems to start a new session.

It does, because the "same tab" link is just a standard URL - all I did was copy and paste the "new tab" code and then remove the target attribute to stop it opening a new tab... When I said URO also does relocation, I meant it had that capability elsewhere (as part of the CWL), not that it does it for any of the links in the popup - sorry if I caused any confusion there.

I can look into making it relocate the current session instead when the "same tab" link is selected, so that chat, unsaved edits etc are preserved.
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Thortok2000 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Twister-UK wrote:Within the same browser tab/window, of course - URO+ also does this. But what I thought Taco was after was a way to transfer the state of the current session into a new tab/window.

When I click 'open in same tab', it opens in the same tab, but the chat window starts over again, as if I've opened a new page or pressed refresh. It seems to start a new session.
Thortok2000
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Taco909 wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:
Taco909 wrote:"Open in new WME Tab" does not open in a new tab... it simply hotlinks into it, reloading WME (so erasing chat)

This is how it's always worked, and describing it as "open" in new tab is accurate - it opens a new WME session in the new tab. What you're expecting would better be described as "clone session in new tab", which is something I'm not sure can be done, or at least not done in a way which is even remotely simple, clean, or has the slightest hope of working beyond the next minor tweaking of the WME code.

No, what I was getting was it was opening in the same tab, not creating a new one.

I realized that it coincided with a couple of script updates, so I started disabling those scripts and it was UR Liveview that was causing it.

Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up.
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:38 pm

Thortok2000 wrote:
Twister-UK wrote:
Taco909 wrote:"Open in new WME Tab" does not open in a new tab... it simply hotlinks into it, reloading WME (so erasing chat)

This is how it's always worked, and describing it as "open" in new tab is accurate - it opens a new WME session in the new tab. What you're expecting would better be described as "clone session in new tab", which is something I'm not sure can be done, or at least not done in a way which is even remotely simple, clean, or has the slightest hope of working beyond the next minor tweaking of the WME code.

Validator is able to move around during its scanning process while staying within the same session. So there's probably a way to 'move' to coordinates and zoom level without creating a new session.

Within the same browser tab/window, of course - URO+ also does this. But what I thought Taco was after was a way to transfer the state of the current session into a new tab/window.
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Thortok2000 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:44 pm

Twister-UK wrote:

Validator is able to move around during its scanning process while staying within the same session. So there's probably a way to 'move' to coordinates and zoom level without creating a new session.
Thortok2000
Area Manager
Area Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts