But still we have plenty of options for 'Non-drivable connected to drivable' check:
1. We can exclude dead-ends up to 300 m long.
2. Or we can enable check #115 just for some countries by request.
3. Or we can report just railroads connected to drivable roads.
berestovskyy wrote:bgarch wrote:Enable "report railroads connected to drivable roads" for any country.
Force update the script, it's done few versions back:
- UPD 'Non-drivable connected to drivable':
excluded short dead-end segments and segments with house numbers
- NEW for ALL: 'Non-drivable connected to drivable'
I get the same thing ctpoole gets. You place a node because validator says you need a node, then you hit save and it throws an error for having the node. It's a vicious cycle.
porubcan wrote:berestovskyy, would it be possible to include SK (Slovakia) and CZ (Czech Republic) into those country specific checks?
12. BETA Lowercase street name (SK only, not for CZ)
50. BETA: Lowercase street name (with exceptions) (CZ only, exceptions: náměstí; nám.; nábřeží)
13. BETA: Two-way Freeway segment
53. City name on Railroad
63. Less than 3 letters long street name
64. More than 25 letters street name (ramps excl.)
68. No lock on Freeway
69. No lock on Major Highway
70. No lock on Minor Highway
thank you very much for great help and maybe just small suggestion - separate checks in the complete list into groups, e.g.:
- checks not adjacted to other scripts:
A. checks vallid for all countries
B. country specific checks
- checks using other scripts
C. checks vallid for all countries
D. country specific checks
this will allow better overview of all checks with separate numbering for each group so no need to renumber the list and if someone will reffer to check A13 it will be clear regardless of current version.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users