Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by wolfsbane2k
PealRinger wrote:
wolfsbane2k wrote:Andrew,
have you tried planning that route yourself using the app and seen the same problem?
If so, would be interested in your results.
I've just tried it in both the LiveMap and my iOS client and it seems fine - the whole route along Hulbert Road appears in both.
:?: :?: :?:
Andrew

Hmm, Odd - I did it last night and had a small piece of the roundabout disappear ( one you didn't touch) - Picture can follow.
I'm wondering if this is part of the routing issue that's also happening in london as per here viewtopic.php?f=55&t=55997 as the section is newish and may not be load balanced /map tiles updated

https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=6&lat ... =176346582
wolfsbane2k
Send a message
Mondeo Driver, lurking somewhere on the M27 but no longer editing.

Post by wolfsbane2k
dknight212 wrote:Please can you post the images. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Sorry, see attached from a while ago
Screenshot_2014-02-10-17-06-56.png
(169.49 KiB) Downloaded 809 times
wolfsbane2k
Send a message

Post by wolfsbane2k
Thanks for those adding more screenshots to this thread. To a partially educated (the most dangerous) layman it looks like either tiles may be getting corrupted or the provided routing is not compiling the node list properly.

has anyone tried or aware of a process to capture data between the app and the servers ( Wireshark for android?)
wolfsbane2k
Send a message

Post by wolfsbane2k
2014-03-24 17.01.01.jpg
17:00 24th March 2014
(142.89 KiB) Downloaded 698 times
Had another one of these last night, same spot, after a re-route as i had to drop someone off that i hadn't plumbed into Waze ( it was about 30 seconds of the planned/proposed main route)
wolfsbane2k
Send a message