Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Curacao Waze Editors 2014

Post by DennisChirino
Dear all,

Are there still wazers (editors) working on the map of Curacao?

A lot has been updated, the map is visually much better. But the ways are all like a little bit further from the image so i'm working on that, step by step off course (Much work). But its better if its precise because then the navigations works much better. I've been using it for a few days and i can say its really bad for all that time it was up and running. But i discovered it was due to the bad placed ways and a lot of wrong turns. So as i said i'm working on it together with rparisius, there is still a lot of work to do on the map of Curaçao. So a shout out to all the wazers of Curaçao, feel free to report any issue on the map and we will take care of it. For the editors you can join our group, The inspectors so we can work together on the map. Also preferable when any wazer is gonna make a report it would come in handy if you park aside of the road an put in a little description of what the problem is so we can take better care of it.

As for i am working on the map it takes me time because i go the the streets and look up for the situations and restriction before i continue. After i confirm anything i put a number 2 lock (because i am a new user and have just 2 cones at the moment). But i'm a daily user and i will continue to work on the map so please contact me for any changes you want to make on a segment that has my name and lock 2 on it. I GET IN MY CAR AND GO TO THE PLACES SO I NOW WHAT I'M DOING! the map is nice but still a mess. I have read the waze wiki so again I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

Lets work together on the map to make it more accurate and usable as a navigation system.

Have a nice trip on the Waze,

DennisChirino
DennisChirino

POSTER_ID:16894917

Send a message
The Inspectors | Curacao

Taking care of the streets of Curacao.

Post by DennisChirino
Hi guys, After a while i'm back..

It seems a lot have changed, but i didn't see in detail yet.

But after the break i will now be active again to continue working on the waze of Curacao.
DennisChirino
Send a message
The Inspectors | Curacao

Taking care of the streets of Curacao.

Post by petervdveen
There ain't a lot of users in the dutch antilles.
If you need any help, or have any questions, don't hesitate to post it here, or send us a message!

Greetings from the other side of the kingdom ;-)
petervdveen
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator Waze Netherlands

Click here to sign-up for slack, our communication platform

Contact by email: NL - BE - Lux - Benelux

Post by petervdveen
Dat ben ik.. ;-)
petervdveen
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator Waze Netherlands

Click here to sign-up for slack, our communication platform

Contact by email: NL - BE - Lux - Benelux

Post by timmie__
I'm here now! Katrinus is trying to give me full access to curacao... changed main roads to lvl 2 because couple of lvl1 were disrupting things...

lets get some life in here!''

greetings Tim

ps... who is moderator here?
timmie__
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Edits: 100k+ | Level: 4 | RM: Nothing at the moment
Wiki: https://wiki.waze.com

Post by timmie__
Hi Dennis... very nice! i'm editing here now, but there are some problems Waze has to solve. Map and roads wrong projected when you look at the GPS data, road are corrupted and not all street names are found on the segments. They are solving it, but it will take a while.

I will wait till they solved this before i start editing again in Curaçao
timmie__
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Edits: 100k+ | Level: 4 | RM: Nothing at the moment
Wiki: https://wiki.waze.com