Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by RickRinWS
I try to update all of the stations on my route, but I have noted there are several stations in my area that I pass only every week or two that haven't been updated in over amonth.
RickRinWS
Send a message

Post by rmotaa
Gas stations arent for ever, how do we delete inexistant gas stations?
rmotaa
Send a message

Post by ronnyromero
for what i have seen, you should be ready to launch in Panama. Major Brands:

Texaco - 60
Delta - 180 Stations
TERPEL/ACCEL - 85 Stations
PUMA - 41 Stations
Others - ???
ronnyromero
Send a message

Post by Ronskin
I'm in the UK and found it wasn't working this morning, but was ok when I left work in the afternoon...
Strange....!
Ronskin
Send a message

Post by rwmsrobertw
Is there anything that can be done about stations that are gouging customers? Example - at two stations near the Orlando airport, all grades of gas are currently just under $6.00 per gallon. Just a block away in the other direction from the airport, regular gas is currently $3.459 a gallon, about the same as it is all over the county. By trial and error, I was able to work out that the highest price Waze would allow me to enter was $4.369 per gallon. I hope that's high enough to get the attention of any Wazers looking for gas in the area.

By the way, before I did the update, the price in Waze for both of these stations was $3.069. I have seen newspaper (or web) articles on these stations indicating that someone is monitoring public gas listings for the station and changing them when anyone enters an accurate price. Since I work around the corner from these stations, I'd like to see if I can at least get the correct price out regularly, but others have a much stronger incentive to report lower prices than I do to report the correct price, so it will be interesting to see if I can make a difference.
rwmsrobertw
Send a message

Post by rwmsrobertw
Here is an article on one of the stations. The other was built after this article, and has a similar name (Sun Gas).

http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/22/news/ec ... /index.htm
rwmsrobertw
Send a message

Post by sack_sama
kodi75 wrote:In the last few days, when selecting a Gas Station to navigate to, the "Info" tab is unavailable:
Oops! Something went wrong. We're working on it right now ..."
I'm having the same issue. I posted about it in the iOS feedback thread.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=83372&start=40#p735070
sack_sama
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Chris
Area Manager
Colorado Springs Area

Post by sasefinf
Hi, I hope this is the right place to ask help for my problem:
at first, it happened only sometimes, now each time I try to uptdate gas prices, it shows me the message " oh-oh you dont' t have gps signal" which is absolutely non true, also beacuse everything else in the app form navigating to accidents signaling works nicely. can ypu help me ? I checked my gps and it 's fine.
sasefinf
Send a message

Post by shellshock2872
How do you remove on fuel type and add another fuel type
shellshock2872
Send a message

Post by sketch
pvaladares wrote:Gas prices should save update date individually.

So I could update just today the diesel price and keep older prices from other gas types.
I agree.

Too often I see reports which only include the Regular price, or only the Regular and Diesel prices, because almost all stations in the area show only these on their signs. When someone updates only the Regular and Diesel prices, the Plus and Premium prices are overwritten, even if they haven't changed more than a couple cents in a week.

This wouldn't have been such a problem five years ago, when plus was universally 10¢ more and premium 20¢ more than regular, but times have changed. Some stations add about 15¢ for plus and 30¢ more for premium, but some set the prices seriously high, with plus some 50¢ higher than regular and premium some 70¢ higher. Having even week-old prices would allow those who require premium gas to determine which stations gouge and which don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!