Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by jasonh300
For stale URs that haven't been responded to, I always include my Waze contact email before closing as Not Identified. I sometimes get responses in email later. At least it keeps the line of communications open if they want to make the effort.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
"Works like private" negates the usage of TBR for roads that are temporarily closed for construction.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Boiler_81 wrote:I saw that one today and redid the road. You have to wonder how this Jolly Editor got to level 3.
davielde wrote:
:cry: Yes, you did Mr. Rank 3 :cry:
Please always report these things to your Regional Coordinator before doing anything with them (or screen-capture if it needs to be fixed immediately). If a user has gotten to Level 3 without knowing the basics, they need to be educated, or have their level lowered to prevent the possibility of major damage to the map.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
"Working on it" has about the same definition for Waze as "soon". :lol:
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Jay91150
Is that a nuclear power plant? I think you need a little bit more water (blue) to store those spent fuel rods in... and stop pointing at them with arrows, you're drawing attention to your disposal practices ;)
Jay91150
Send a message

Post by Jay91150
Made it rain for forty days and forty nights. Thanks for reporting!
Jay91150
Send a message

Post by Jay91150
I call this "why do I get 'no connection' errors on node B all the time?".

Jay91150
Send a message

Post by Jay91150
Ever been just minding your own business, clearing up road names and such, and go "What the..."

Jay91150
Send a message

Post by JB15TM
Came upon this PM and had to laugh. Someone actually approved it so that's even funnier. I changed it to the correct business name, but I wonder if I should have left it alone for the drivers that search for "boat store"?
Boat Store.png
(37.61 KiB) Downloaded 764 times
JB15TM
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by JB15TM
Driving opens up new areas to edit. But there is a downside... and this was from a Rank 2. SMH
JB15TM
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message
Attachments