The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

I can't add a landmark

Post by davidt4n
The system keep coming out "An error occurred while saving.
Please try again." Please help. I'm level 1 driver
davidt4n

POSTER_ID:16841050

Send a message

Post by coontex
Try it now. It worked for me earlier .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Which server are you on - USA or International or Israel?

Where are you trying to add it?

Is it very complex?
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Someone else had a similar issue - see viewtopic.php?f=8&t=76763

As I asked in there:

Which server are you on - USA or International or Israel?

Where are you trying to add it?

Is it very complex?
dknight212
Send a message

Post by edsonajj
This is due to the new editor having places instead of landmarks, a migration between the two is very probably happening right now same as it happened for the NA infrastructure.

So, just wait a few days until you see the points on the new editor and it should work again.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
bz2012 wrote:"Places" seem to be frozen on the NA server now.

Tried to fix a problem with one in Houston and kept getting save error messages. Other changes in that area are accepted.

NOT using beta WME.
It is not officially frozen since the US & Canada infrastructure already had its freeze previously. It must be due to some other problem.
mdavidsonjr wrote:I am having the same issue on the NA server with saves for landmarks. I was changing a texaco to an Exxon but keeps saying that an error occurred.
Same answer as the previous one. ;)
EnParlem wrote:Yo tampoco puedo editar puntos de interés ni parkings. Hasta hace una semana podía, pero ahora ya no. Soy editor nivel 2, y estoy en España.
Que es lo que sucede? como lo puedo arreglar?

Tampoco me suben el numero de resoluciones de problemas del mapa, lo tengo siempre a cero, y eso que he resuelto ya unos cuantos.
Tu pregunta ya fue contestada en este mismo tema por Fredo-p.
mdavidsonjr wrote:Also getting some save errors when trying to remove a street name and have seen save errors when trying to remove unneeded junctions on a street.
This is completely unrelated to landmarks so I suggest you inquire on another topic or start a new one.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by engnoshi
am level one editor and still having this problem, I can't add landmarks in Egypt and am on the world server.

Is there a restriction for level 1 editors to add landmarks? am getting the error while saving message.
engnoshi
Send a message

Post by EnParlem
Yo tampoco puedo editar puntos de interés ni parkings. Hasta hace una semana podía, pero ahora ya no. Soy editor nivel 2, y estoy en España.
Que es lo que sucede? como lo puedo arreglar?

Tampoco me suben el numero de resoluciones de problemas del mapa, lo tengo siempre a cero, y eso que he resuelto ya unos cuantos.
EnParlem
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
The Rest of the World (ROW) server has frozen landmarks as it integrates the new places feature. Please refer to this topic on the issue:
WME landmark freezing in ROW server!
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by irisarbel
I'm an editor level 2 and can't add a landmark, although few months ago I could. Who should I address for adding it? tnx
irisarbel
Send a message