These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by ranciaes
This report could be available on iOS too, not only Android phones.
ranciaes
Send a message

Post by rtippenhauer
I'm seeing the same thing, Updated to iOS version 3.7.8, No mention of calendar under Advanced Settings, No request for access to calendar and nothing listing waze on the privacy settings for the calendar.
rtippenhauer
Send a message

Post by rtippenhauer
Ok, Figured it out... Go to the navigate screen, there is an option for calendar events, that will then request access to your calendar. :) Since I am generally only using existing routes to get arrival time, I'm not in the navigate menu often.
rtippenhauer
Send a message

Post by rtippenhauer
Would have been helpful to include how to Activate in the description.
rtippenhauer
Send a message

Post by S44NYL
Opens up and shuts down immediately.

Then opens fine on second attempt. Doesn't seem to be a pattern to it.

iPhone 5S, 7.0.6, EE 4G.
S44NYL
Send a message

Post by S44NYL
Facebook friends on Scoreboard doesn't work. Just shows "Connected to Facebook" however, you can see your friends if you go to

My Waze > My Friends
S44NYL
Send a message

Post by sack_sama
I'm seeing a problem with gas stations. I used to be able to see all the prices of a particular gas station by tapping its info tab. Now all I get is this:
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2839/13392568174_00c5825f4b.jpg
I have an iPhone 5c and 4, both using iOS 7.1. I have this problem on both phones.
sack_sama
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Chris
Area Manager
Colorado Springs Area

Post by scottrm20
So here's a fun one and one I'm not sure too many people will have/notice

When using Waze in my car over AirPlay mode (I have an AirPlay to Aux adapter so I can wirelessly bypass my Bluetooth for music and apps like waze) (http://theauris.com/collections/skye)

While in NAV mode and driving there is a 3 second delay between notifications... i.e.

In a quarter mile (3 second delay) turn left
or
In 1 mile (3 sec delay) turn right
etc etc
scottrm20
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by sketch
We know Point Places are not visible in the client. Point Places are meant to serve primarily as search results / destination markers.

It's possible some sort of Point Place visibility will come to the client in the future, but we don't know. Regardless, it's not a "bug".
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by sketch
2 things:

1) The current client map display dates back to long before Point Places were introduced. A big rehash is upcoming, I think, but hang tight. These things take time. Gas stations should remain as Area Places anyway, which are visible.

2) Your new Point Places weren't showing up in the search results because the map tiles hadn't been updated in weeks. Doesn't mean it's broken. Try again today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!