Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

*new member* Not showing drives and points

Post by tarikoktay
Hello all,

I am new to this forum and i am using Waze for the past 3 days now. For so far it's an amazing navigation, very clear and allot of information! Still i got 1 question. In the map editor waze doesn't show the drives i have been driven and my point aren't getting updated also my kilometers aren't getting registered.

PS. I am from Holland so i set my server to ''World''

Cheers,

Tarik
tarikoktay

POSTER_ID:16933664

Send a message

Post by acetotal
I have the same problem. (IN NORWAY)

Scores were updated until May 5, but by the time I've been running 400-500 miles without any changes on the site(waze.com) or in the app. No Reporting points or driving points added since May 5.

Can an admin confirm that this is due the INTL tiles update?
acetotal
Send a message

Post by eaglesaint
Having the same issue, but points have not been updated for over a week now. On 1.May until 6.May I have been driving over 1200 kilometer and nothing appear on my score.
It's sad cause I'm not driving that long very often. :-(
Hope it's recorded though...
eaglesaint
Send a message

Post by Mynios
Hi Taric and welcome to Waze and the forums!

It's a kind of magic but Waze needs about one week to show you your stats for the first time. After that starting period updates should arrive to your stats daily. At Waze "daily" means something between 1 and 72 hours under normal cicumstances.

Further questions you should ask in your loacal forum.
Mynios
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Mynios
acetotal wrote:I have the same problem.
Apologogies but this isn't true. It's a known problem that new users has to wait for about an week for their first points update and for the drives.

Your problem is a generell issue. In some country forums (e.g. Germany) we're already talking about this issue. Points and drive problems are not unexpected if Waze has general issues on the servers.
Mynios
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by tarikoktay
Thanks for the reply Mynios. I will wait and see what happens after 1 week. I heard about the problems of the last weeks of not getting point and seeing the kilometers they have driven, so maybe this is my issue to. But we will see after the INTL tiles update.

Update: All of a sudden a see some of my point and driven kilometers, even it is not all of the kilometers i have driven.
tarikoktay
Send a message