[Script] WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [script] WME Toolbox

Postby PlausiblyDamp » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:16 am

Since earlier this morning I am now getting an Error telling me to uninstall WME AddOns if I wish to use WME Toolbox as all the main functionality is now in WME Toolbox anyway.

Does WME Toolbox also contain the option to suppress unnecessary junctions? If so I can't seem to find the option anywhere.
PlausiblyDamp
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby PlausiblyDamp » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 pm

I know there were a couple of "quirks" such as it not considering junctions with restrictions and apparently road types, however I found it really useful for cleaning up some areas that were still a base map import (especially suburban areas that seemed to have a lot of unnecessary junctions) and for removing junctions when fixing large amounts of Y junctions or over-zealous car park mapping.
PlausiblyDamp
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby PlausiblyDamp » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Is it a general opinion that this function shouldn't be used at all? Other than the general warning about WME Addons being potentially dangerous and care should be taken I couldn't find any specific reference to this being a feature editors must NOT use.
PlausiblyDamp
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby PlausiblyDamp » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:07 pm

I think the issue is when the author of one addon (a very useful addon, don't for one minute think I am anything but greatful) unilaterally starts to decide what other addons can and can't be used. If other script authors start to take the same attitude then it will just cause fragmentation and problems amongst editors.

The original WME Addons comes with a warning about it's use and IIRC the functionality is restricted to Level 3 editors and above anyway.
PlausiblyDamp
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby PlausiblyDamp » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Thank you, this is much appreciated.
PlausiblyDamp
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby PlausiblyDamp » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:40 am

I was getting the error earlier but it seems to be working at the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
PlausiblyDamp
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox

Postby ply8808 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:58 pm

BellHouse wrote:Today I am getting only very few lock symbols displayed on WME (ROW) in Chrome.

Anyone else having this issue?

Been having the same issue and have noticed as you move around the screen they flicker on and off in different locations, odd....
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
SM - Arizona, CM - USA
iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2
ply8808
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby ply8808 » Wed May 14, 2014 8:02 pm

russblau wrote:I'm a little puzzled that no one has responded at all to my post earlier in this thread about the search bar being displaced downwards by WME Toolbox. Do other people see this? Do other people not see this? It would be nice to know if this is a script issue or something with my local configuration.

I have not had this issue with the WME Toolbox running, and I don't have any guidance to offer.
It is very odd :(
SM - Arizona, CM - USA
iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2
ply8808
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby ply8808 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:14 pm

tonestertm wrote:
ply8808 wrote:
BellHouse wrote:Today I am getting only very few lock symbols displayed on WME (ROW) in Chrome.

Anyone else having this issue?

Been having the same issue and have noticed as you move around the screen they flicker on and off in different locations, odd....
Noticed some lock flickering last night, as well.

Just noticed this morning that this issue appears resolved, all locks are now consistent with no flickering.
SM - Arizona, CM - USA
iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2
ply8808
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby ply8808 » Fri May 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Little help here, I seem to have lost WME Validator and Toolbox is not loading properly.
Cleared cache and uninstalled/reinstalled both validator and toolbox but same result.
Toolbox icon present but when hovered it shows blank.
Using Chrome.
Operator error I hope but need guidance.

*Edit* Can disable WME Toolbox and the WME Validator loads, when enabling Toolbox then validator fails, disabling validator does not help with loading toolbox.
SM - Arizona, CM - USA
iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2
ply8808
Map Raider
Map Raider

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts