Laurentwb wrote:Toolbox crashes on Chrome all the time.
What do you mean ?
- When using the script, moving on the map becomes relatively slow when there are many segments like in a city. If I don't stop, it crashes chrome or the computer (bluescreen)
- The problem disappears if I uncheck the options (like u-tuns, ...)
- I tried to remove the script and reinstall. No change
- I tried to remove chrome completely and reinstall. No change
- I tried to remove chrome and the script together and reinstall. No change
- (I'm not sure I found a way to remove 100% of the script. It seems that something always remains in memory, although I removed data manually from the appdata folder)
- I never had that in Firefox. I recently moved to Chrome because of issues with support to userscript.org
- I'm on version 184.108.40.206
The last thing I can report is that I use Validator and color highlight in the same time. This has never been a problem in Firefox but who knows ...