Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by spookyx
Can we have the changelog appear in the Toolbox tab and also a notification that the Toolbox has been update?
spookyx
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
[blur]Click here to see my signature[/blur]

Post by spookyx
Is it possible that the toolbox creates out of the blue a roundabout?

It just happened to me earlier and I surely haven't touched the create roundabout button and neither I have done anything to create it. It just appeared when I tried to open an Update Request. And MY mistake, that instead of hitting undo, I hit save.

Here's the screenshot. Notice how the roundabout has not split/caught all the roads that it was dran over? All roads are at the same elevation, Ground (0). it's like the roundabout creation affected only the Primary Streets and not the regular Streets.
waze-possible-toolbox-bug.jpg
(908.56 KiB) Downloaded 1218 times
spookyx
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by spookyx
Will it be hard to add an overlay with a GPX file? It would nice, because as we have new roads/freeways building, it will help have the roads ready when they open.
spookyx
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by steveningelbrecht
Anyone having a problem like this?!
http://world.waze.com/forum/download/file.php?id=12073

When hovering over the center of the screen, i get a flickering slidebar... Segments in the area aren't selectable, on the outside they are...
Didn't get this until this morning or so...
steveningelbrecht
Send a message
Attachments

ok, about the scrollbar... i think it has something to do with some kind of interaction between the WME Add-on script and the WME toolbox script.
When i have both, i get the scrollbar, since yesterday or so... when i deactivate/deinstall the WME add-on script, the scrollbar isn't there anymore.
steveningelbrecht
Send a message

But the not showing of the username when hovering over the chat / icon is connected with toolbox...
steveningelbrecht
Send a message

The clear road geometry is grayed out since a couple of days... it's loaded as level 6 editor, as i can see the new auto split loops function coloured. Any ideas what would be causing this?
steveningelbrecht
Send a message

I know how the function works, as i use it quite a lot...
After all, i removed the script completely, and reinstalled it, now it's working again...
steveningelbrecht
Send a message