I would like to add our key success factors:
1. Extremely proactive, innovative, dedicated and hard-core Country coordinator. Proper guy (or few) in charge of community is a key.
2. Communication within community, close cooperation with Czech community (check the numbers of topics and posts in our CZ+SK forum, compare those numbers with bigger countries)
3. Active approach of many members, not only when it comes to map updates, but mainly in discussions and definitions of rules, guidelines and solutions of complicated situations, helping newbies, volunteering in events, meeting each other...
4. Openness to new members. Positive approach to encourage active junior members and to reward for the activity. AM self management and on-demand editor rank promotions are core elements.
5. Establishment of "local champs" group for the most active members. Local champs are promoted to L4 (regardless on # of map edits, previous map editing high guality is a must-have requirement) and join dedicated communication forum. This forum was later extended with Czech local champs to improve cooperation. Currently we have more than 30 active local champs in total for both countries...
6. Tight cooperation with Waze HQ - namely Irad, Ori, Ron, Orit and Shirli with amazing meet-up of local champs with Irad and Ron last month.[ img ]
Thanks to all above activities we are able to move forward and I would encourage other communities to use our experience
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk