These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by wolfsbane2k
YoDpl wrote:
wolfsbane2k wrote:Waze Support have got back to me, stated they are passing it on to the dev team to examine.
news from support ?
I've received a beta update this morning, and appears to work. I'll ask if i can share the link, but it appears to come with a massive caveat on dangerous other bugs, so unlikely to support it...
wolfsbane2k
Send a message
Mondeo Driver, lurking somewhere on the M27 but no longer editing.

Post by wolfsbane2k
Timple86 wrote:
wolfsbane2k wrote:
I've received a beta update this morning, and appears to work. I'll ask if i can share the link, but it appears to come with a massive caveat on dangerous other bugs, so unlikely to support it...
That is good news! At least it means they have located and fixed the bug. :)
Yep. Question is how long it takes to be released to the rest of you!
wolfsbane2k
Send a message

Post by wolfsbane2k
Pelle924 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm using the beta-version too. But waze keeps crashing as soon as I click on "navigate to..."...

So not really an improvement...:(

Cheers
Jan
Motorola RAZRi

It's currently only fixed in the Beta, so unless you are involved in that, the problem will exist until the next release unfortunately, and we have no idea how long that may be.
wolfsbane2k
Send a message

Post by wolfsbane2k
sxsjs wrote:
wolfsbane2k wrote:
It's currently only fixed in the Beta, so unless you are involved in that, the problem will exist until the next release unfortunately, and we have no idea how long that may be.
when you fixed the problem, then you know, what to change.
Why not release v3.7.8.1 ?
I have asked if there is a plan. (I'm only the first reporter, not part of the dev team)
wolfsbane2k
Send a message

Post by wolfsbane2k
Pelle924 wrote: Yep. Question is how long it takes to be released to the rest of you

Hey guys, I'm using the beta-version too. But waze keeps crashing as soon as I click on "navigate to..."...

So not really an improvement...:(

Cheers
Jan
Motorola RAZRi
Sorry just re read your post. What v beta are u running? I have 379.905 which I think isn't on the beta release yet.
wolfsbane2k
Send a message

Post by wolfsbane2k
Pelle924 wrote:I have been using 3.7.9.905 Beta, which didn't work. Allthough waze didn't crash until I tried to navigate somewhere.

I just installed 3.7.9.907 Beta, and yes, it works;)!
Glad to hear it. I think I had a special fork from the 3.7.9.905 build, so glad its been remerged. I really hope they release it to the normal stream soon!
wolfsbane2k
Send a message

Post by wolfsbane2k
geoffken wrote:Further to previous report app is now useless on Asus me 371 asus tablet/phone as crashes within 5 secs of opening on map page.
still working perfectly on HTC desire version 2 2 2 on version 3 7 8 vs ASUS version 3 7 8 on android 4 1 2

Hope this helps
If you turn off data and WiFi connections does it still crash?

Trying to work or if it's the same problem as the razr I

Please check your pm
wolfsbane2k
Send a message

Post by wolfsbane2k
geoffken wrote:Reinstaled twice on asus me371 and cannot even get to start.works on htc desire lease fix and advise brianblessed98 (at) gmail.com
The me371 is an Intel based tablet. Are you also running android 4.1.2? If so, you are also suffering from the same symptoms as the RAZR I xt890

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
wolfsbane2k
Send a message

Post by wondererone
JohnDoe75 wrote:- Sync Calendar with Waze - events with locations are automatically added for one tap navigation when it's time to go (New permissions needed to access the calendar)
I really like this new feature. Well implemented.

There seems to be a problem with the feature. It uses other people calendar to suggest destinations. It should only use the calendars that I am the owner of. I can see my girlfriends calendar in the calendar app. I am constantly getting suggestions to go to her meetings not mine in the Waze app.
wondererone
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by world_56npde3o
HI,

Am I the only one have hugh problems getting a GPS location with my Sony Xperia Z running Android 4.4.2 (Build 10.5.A.0.230)?

If I use GPStest I get a GPS fix, and if I then switch to Waze it updates the location, but then looses it directly.

First I thought there was a problem with my GPS, but other apps including GPStest seem to work fine.

Is anyone having the same problem?

/Kai
world_56npde3o
Send a message