Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by kentsmith9
PesachZ wrote:Another search term for the "a" hotkey issue in WME would be the variants of [dim turn arrows].
I added a bunch of different "Dim" variations. Let me know if you think of any others, but if you only search for "Dim SOMTHING" it should find one of these for users to pick. When you type too many words in the search, nothing will come up. :(
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I added those and some of the combinations for Dimmed as well. Unfortunately we could go on forever creating combinations. I think we may want to focus on at least the one and two word phrases we can think of. Otherwise we will spend all our energy on creating redirects. :(

Of course anyone who is interested is welcome to also create redirects. Just use the format:

Code: Select all

#REDIRECT [[PAGENAME]]
Like:

Code: Select all

#REDIRECT [[Keyboard_shortcuts#Transparent]]
Note the underline does not matter.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
If anyone in the future complains they cannot figure out what causes this issue, they never looked in the Wiki! :lol:
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I don't believe it exists in the Wiki, but likely has content through the forums.

Champs are only referenced here in the Wiki that I found.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
paulkok_my wrote:Should this be removed from the Wiki? Latest Beta Releases.

I was trying to search for client downloads using key word "download" to search for previous version of the client when I came across that.
That entire page is nearly 2 years old. If you are only commenting on the beta section and every one agrees, we can cut it.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
orbitc wrote:Part of this page is outdated as well.
I have not kept track of points. If you know the new points and can reference the source, go ahead and make the change.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I do know about that thread, but I have not tracked all the latest changes. If someone get to it before me, I would not be offended. :mrgreen:
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message