[Script] WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox

Postby krikketdoug » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:22 pm

russblau wrote:
krikketdoug wrote:When I enable the Toolbox, everything works just fine with one exception: The "Search Bubble" (that reads: Search for address or place) appears a bit lower, on the map itself, mostly covering the + button to adjust how far you want to zoom.

If you scroll up a few pages in this thread, you'll see that I posted a similar issue. It turned out to be related to screen width (mine was 1024 pixels). I was able to fix it with a userscript that sets the width of the element with id="edit-buttons" to 325, but whether that will work for you probably depends on your display.

Sounds like the same problem, as that's the maximum screen width I have, and the problem goes away if I push the arrow button for the left side panel to go away. But even after re-reading things, I'm a bit fuzzy on how to fix it. May I buy a clue?

Thanks!
Krikket
a.k.a. Doug Krick

ImageImage
Chicago Speed and Traffic Cameras
https://webapps1.cityofchicago.org/traffic/
krikketdoug

Postby PakcikSyah » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:56 pm

kentsmith9 wrote:
MdSyah wrote:OyyoDams: Why I never get the Toolbox running as usual. When I activate the Toolbox, the WME will go crazy. Its hard to control the movement when I move. Disabling Toolbox only my choice to have the WME work normal. Am using Meverick with chrome as the browser. Some help please.

In the past I have also seen some crazy operations with my FireFox setup as well. I don't recall if it was the toolbox causing problems though. Have you disabled all the other scripts to be sure it is the tool box?

I think I solve the problem. The UROverview Plus is not compatible with Toolbox. I ve try it few times. Whenever I activate URO+with Toolbox, the WME go 'crazy'. Only after disabling URO+ WME become normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PakcikSyah
Image Image
Country Manager for Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore & Thailand
WazeBORNEO
Waze Malaysia
Waze Thailand
PakcikSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby pvaladares » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:43 am

I suggest to make it possible to fix the position of the Toolbox's toolbar. Even better would be place the options near the Waze default buttons.
Also it would be nice to automatically hide the Waze top bar which users need to press Shift+F.
Country Manager for Portugal | Champ | Expert Android and others
Area Manager for Luanda (Angola) and Macau (China)
Forum PT | Wiki PT | Facebook PT | Twitter PT
pvaladares
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby BellHouse » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:11 am

pvaladares wrote:Also it would be nice to automatically hide the Waze top bar which users need to press Shift+F.

Yes, this doen't work for me any more since WME 1.6, either (the hide user greetings option in Toolbox' settings).
Global Champ / DACH Champ / CM Germany / Self-Management-Team Germany
BellHouse
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby vince1612 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:24 am

Hi,

I have a problem with being able to edit turns on WME and I think it might come from this script...

The strange thing is that everything will work normally when I boot my computer and work a little and after a few minutes I start having the issue.

This only started happening when they released the new WME version, I never had this problem in the past.
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby OyyoDams » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Bogey2 wrote:Hi,

since the last update the "House Numbers" and "Streets with name but no house number" are not working properly anymore. Does anybody have this problem too?

The bug comes from WME, it has been reported to Waze staff.
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby OyyoDams » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 pm

kentsmith9 wrote:
BellHouse wrote:
OyyoDams wrote:Update: "suppress unneeded junctions" algorithm improved

This works fine, now the "same endpoint connection" workarounds are preserved. Thanks!

Just installed 1.4.2.1 and found a place where the suppress unneeded junctions removes this required junction. Maybe another CM in the US can confirm if this removes the junction for them as well. Don't save the changes just in case OyyoDams needs to check something with these particular segments.

Just tried, and it doesn't suppress the node on my side. Can you check again ?
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby OyyoDams » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 pm

kentsmith9 wrote:1.4.2.1

When using the L6 Fix Loops feature, this location is fixed, but the main street is split and not the parking lot road. I assumed from
http://www.oyyodams.com/toolbox/ wrote:Update: [L6] Auto split loops: when road type is different, the less important road is split

would assume the parking lot road was less important than the street.

You're right this has to be improved.
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby nogetandet » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:20 pm

vince1612 wrote:Hi,

I have a problem with being able to edit turns on WME and I think it might come from this script...

The strange thing is that everything will work normally when I boot my computer and work a little and after a few minutes I start having the issue.

This only started happening when they released the new WME version, I never had this problem in the past.

Press a on your keyboard ;-)
/Dan

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage
Area Manager | Country Manager: Denmark |
WME Beta-tester | APP Beta Tester |
| Dansk Wiki | General Wiki | Script forum
nogetandet
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby OyyoDams » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:22 pm

kentsmith9 wrote:When there is a main street going straight and a curved road looping around the main street and both are the same road type, IMO the shorter (or straight) road should be kept intact and the curved (or longer) road should be split. I am seeing some roads getting fixed one way and some the other, so I assume it is not using the logic of the longer road to split it.

Good idea to check road length. I'll work on it.
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts