The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by DippyDawg32
You are correct, @edsonajj. It appears it was an IE issue. I fired up FireFox, and had no problem. I used Safari at home and no problem, too. Strange..but all is well, though. Thanks for the reply.
DippyDawg32
Send a message

Post by DwarfLord
Bug: opening WME with a URL that does not include the "layers=" field automatically disables the "Live Users" layer.

Further, because Waze's automated emails regarding URs do not include the "layers=" field in their permalinks, the act of clicking on a Waze-emailed permalink automatically turns off viewing of other users' avatars without warning.

I noted the behavior in another thread and it was repeated and confirmed by other users, here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=96748
DwarfLord
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by edsonajj
It is available to everyone and I just tested access without any problem.
I would suggest clearing your browser’s cookies and cache or using another browser to see if that solves the problem.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by foxitrot
Some turn restriction arrow changes are not reflected in the corresponding segment's last updater, if that's what you mean. Yes, this is a known issue, for "years" long already.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by foxitrot
Some of them were pre-colored already by the WME, e.g. the green GS.

Sent from a touch display, which took care of perfectly scrambling my thoughts.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by jbarrios107
It would be nice activate the shift+D function to highlight segments nameless because in this version does not work.
jbarrios107
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
Jorge Barrios A. - Area Manager Santa Marta.
Country Manager Colombia.

Post by juankx
Alternate name can not be updated/deleted if "none" is selected on street name.

How to replicate:
1. Create a segment, fill city name and street name
2. Add alternate name
3. Select "none" on street name
4. Now you have a segment with alternate name but it can not be updated/deleted.
5. You must fill street name again if you want to edit/remove the alternate name
juankx
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kukimonsta-archive
I've found 2 issues related to places in this new version:
  • Whenever I add a new address to a place, and then save, the Lock Level resets to 1 (previously 5). Is this intentional?
  • In Indonesia, some House Numbers use "Kav" in front of their numbers, for example, "Kav 2" instead of just 2. If I add this to the House Number field, WME won't save my work
I didn't see any threads relating to this in the forum. If there is one, apologize for the double-posting.
kukimonsta-archive
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/6b/W ... _0M_6c.png
CM: Indonesia, Timor-Leste / Global Champ
iPhone 6s Plus | Waze Indonesia Wiki https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Indonesia

Post by noney82
Im loving the new look, looks so much smoother
noney82
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by noney82
Iv noticed that when i save a change ie i enable a turn the was disabled by you(example), the change takes place after the save(as normal) but the name on the last editor stays as you. I just made a mass amount of edits saved them, made a brew came back and notice that the road wasn't highlighted with "Filter by Editor (Green)" as id made the edit. Also some of the changes i had made have reverted back to how they was before i edited, Anyone else having this issue?

Now this is even more strange it only seems to be happening in a certain area when i make changes that a certain editor has made! Has he/she overridden the system to stop changes being made to his/her work?
noney82
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message