Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by foxitrot
elljay23 wrote:Just a "me too" for not being about to hide URs in latest Chrome (31.0.1650.63 m) and URO+ 3.4 with the latest make over of public WME.
Ah, and this. Me too.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by foxitrot
Regarding CWLs, I've a couple of times seen a probably bogus camera, so I've always created a new geographically named group for it (to immediately know, where it was placed) and inserted the camera there.

After some editor recognized the camera as indeed bogus, he deleted it. Now URO+ reports me that "One or more cameras on your watchlist have been modified or deleted!" - so far so good. But although the camera still exists in my list (albeit red highlighted) and URO+ still can pan the map there, its group is already deleted and the camera is placed in the "No group". Could the group persist until I'll delete it manually? Or at least until all red DELETED cameras disappear after myself pressing the "Remove deleted/all" button?
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by foxitrot
I see. And do believe. Just that I've been facing this problem twice during last ten days or so, thus I've been thinking of a behavioral problem.

I'll check it again after spotting any cameras again.

Sent from a touch display, which took care of perfectly scrambling my thoughts.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by foxitrot
I still do have the last deleted camera in the CWL, just after reporting it, I've created a new list (named a sort of "Deleted Cameras") and shifted the deleted one there. I can imagine it could have damaged what you were interested to see :(

I'm sending you the settings per PM.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by foxitrot
Today I've found some 7 more bogus looking cameras and sorted them in, I'll let you know as soon as some gets deleted.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by foxitrot
It has stayed in its category.
But I'd swear... :-)
I'll be back, if it happens again.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by foxitrot
Upon hovering mouse cursor over a camera, the popped up dialog window states, among other info, e.g.: "Speed data: 50kph".
May I ask to modify the speed unit to "kmph" or "km/h"? I'm really missing the "m" there (and read it as kilopondhours) :oops:
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by foxitrot
doctorkb wrote:... kph is an accepted abbreviation, ...
It depends heavily on for whom. I'd bet for those living outside of the Imperial part of the world it surely is not - it does not even mention the kilometers.

But I was told that it is widespread on U.S. road shields.

foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by foxitrot
sketch wrote:
foxitrot wrote:But I was told that it is widespread on U.S. road shields.
Kilometers per hour isn't used on any US road shields ;)
Well, I can believe.
In a PM, bz2012 wrote:Many 'dual units' road signs, in the US, seem to use kph as it is similar to mph.
sketch wrote:US-market cars have dual-unit speedometers typically marked "mph" and "km/h".
[/quote]
Yet another season to use "km/h" instead?

foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Has this been mentioned/addressed?

When selecting a place area or adjusting a geo-node of a place area, the save button does not activate. Also, when performing the two actions just mentioned and you attempt to pan with the mouse, the movement is exaggerated ten fold. So, instead of panning just a few feet, you get shoot a few miles.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+