You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Interactive notes for WME

Post by Fredo-p
I've seen many people mention in threads how they used RR as a way to make notes. Since they are now being displayed, this won't work anymore.

So, a suggestion is in-editor sticky pads. Viewed as a small sticky note, an editor could place it anywhere on the map. It could have the option to be color coded, be visible/invisible, and have the ability to be linked to a specific point/segment/node on the map with a line attached to it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Fredo-p

POSTER_ID:16781248

Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
It's already been posted before (I think!?) that Waze is working on notes implementation in the editor.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ